19| Keefe

Today was the day I was moving in to the Silver Towers. All of our friends had come to help Fitz and I move into our dorms. I could see Sophie being a little sad though.

"Don't worry, Foster. You're still going to see me when you do inflicting and linguistics. And, I'll still go on dates with you," I winked. Sophie blushed. I loved how I made her so flustered.

"I know, but I won't be able to see you everyday now, and it's going to feel like you left me again," Ouch. That hit hard. But who could blame her, I've left her two times and when I offered myself up to Mommy Dearest, she had actually believed I would. But now that my mom is out of the way, we can be normal teenagers. I still don't get why her trolls didn't pop out of the ground at Alluvetere. Was there no underground over there? Or did she want to get captured? Why am I worrying about this again? I don't know. But my mom would never go down that easily. Or perhaps she would. We always thought blood would have to be shed to get her, but maybe we over thought it too much.

"Keefe? Earth to Keefe?" Sophie snapped me back to reality.

"Oh, sorry, just thinking about some stuff," I said, not wanting to worry Sophie. But knowing her, she must've been having these same thoughts.

"Alright, you just spaced out for a whole five minutes," Sophie laughed. I smirked,

"Sounds like someone I know," I whispered. Foster blushed.

"Before you go and kiss each other! Can we please finish setting up our room. Then you can go and do your Sokeefe smooching or whatever," Fitz called out. Sophie and I shrugged and got to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally my dorm was done and I had decided to hang up some paintings of Foster that I did. She never knew I did them, so when she saw them she was amazed.

"Keefe! Why did paint so much of me?!" She squealed. I laughed and replied,

"Because that was the only thing keeping me sane, plus, I love you," Sophie blushed and then smirked.

"Well, I love you more,"

" I love you most," I gave her a short kiss.

"Awwwwwww, you guys are so cute together!!!!!" Biana cooed. The rest of the girls were fangirling except Stina.

"How did you guys even get in here?" I asked. Linh spoke up.

"Well, we came in here just in time to see you kiss. But that's not the point. All of the girls just wanted to steal Sophie for a moment," I cocked an eyebrow but sent Sophie out. They didn't answer my question, but whatever. As soon as I did, the boys crowded in my dorm.

"We have got a plan for you and Sophie," Wylie said.

"It's going to be romantic, trust us," Dex said with a mischievous glint in his eye. I shrugged and said,

"Count me in,"

What do think the plan is?????? Also my writer's block is gone, so ya! But I don't think I told you guys I had writers block. Oh well! Now you know! AND THIS STORY IS RANKED 14TH ON SOKEEFE!!!!!!!!!! OH MY MALLOWMELT, TYSM SO MUCH FOR UR SUPPORT KEEFESTERS, I COULDN'T HAVE RANKED SO HIGH WITHOUT YOU!!!!!!!

Anyhooooo

Remember Keefesters to be strong, be different and be YOU!

BAIIII, LOVE YOU KEEFESTERS!!!!!!!😉😏