"EndGame"

Mimi Cole - 21

Mimi Cole - 21

———

I walk in my house after working all day and instantly kick my shoes off.

"A bath, tea, and a movie sounds about right" I say to myself taking my jacket off while walking to my room.

"Or you could talk to me for once" Davo speaks sitting on my bed startling me.

"What the fuck Davian!" I hold my hand on my chest

"Why you ain answer none of my calls" he sits there unbothered

"I told you I needed time Davo" I put my jacket up and change into shorts and a tank top.

"I'm sorry Mimi" He says and I look at him trying to find sincerity.

"For what" I ask and he mugs me.

"Do I look like a damn child?" He says and I shrug shaking my head and sitting by him.

"I just wanna know if you know what you're apologizing for" I look at the floor.

"I wasn't in my right mind, you know that. Ion remember too much but I know I hurt you" he shakes his head.

"So you were high" I nod getting confirmation

"Yea. I finished that shit tho so I'm done, ion wanna keep hurting you..Like that" he looks up at me.

"Davian" I say after sitting silently.

"Don't do that" he looks like he's holding back anger.

"I was thinking.. and- No Milani" he cuts me off making me sigh and grab his hand

"Would it really be that bad if we- it would!" He pushes my hand off standing up.

"Davo- Six years, n you just wanna throw dat shit away?" He looks at me.

"No I just- what! You what!" He gets angrier.

"I'm tired! Davo, The last two years have been hell for me, I never hurt you or did shit to you!" I stand up getting almost as angry as him.

"I don't deserve to be used disrespectfully, Hit, or yelled at for nothing! Especially by you, I've always been good to you!" I stomp feeling tears run down my face.

"You won't talk to me or let me help you, I'm just useless being dragged along literally. You chose fucking drugs and alcohol which you know makes you so fucking mean" I cry sitting down and putting my face in my hands.

"Mimi I know and I'm sorry- I didn't do anything to you Davo" I shake my head looking at him squatted down infront of me.

"I'm gonna fix it, I'm done wit allat shit I swear. Mimi we endgame" he grabs my hands.

"So your endgame deserves to be hit and used like a fucking object?" I nod angrily.

"No! Milani I'm sorry, I love you. I didn't mean none of that shit I swear ima make it up to you" he looks me in my eyes as if he means it.

"How do you makeup for something like that?" I shake my head.

I've tried to rack my brain for anything that might fix all this shit and I found nothing, no solution

"Ima fix it, that wasn't me then. I'm not hurting you anymore I promise" he kisses my hand and I sigh nodding.

"You promise to fix it?" I ask and he nods.

"I promise, trust me" he says softly.

I just nod before getting up walking into the bathroom, running a bath and soaking.

————

Sorry for the delay,
I kinda lost interest in this book. But I've been trying for everyone reading and all the new people showing up,

Hopefully a new update soon 😘

-yaya out🫡