Niggas

Honey Roberts- 20

Honey Roberts- 20

"Hey y'all- OH MY GOD" I walk in the trap with MJ and instantly see Jada and Mimi on the couch.

"Jada are you okay" I run up to her looking at her face.

"I'm fine" she pushes my hand.

"Okay..." I frown looking over at Mimi and looking at all her bruises.

"Them ugly lil boys did this huh" I look at them and they just stare off.

"Jada" I try to get her to look at me but she just stares at the wall angrily.

"Meem" I look at her and she shakes her head looking down.

"Ight" I nod standing up and walking to the table.

"The fuck wrong wit yall" I stand by the boys.

"We not doin dis shit again bro" Davo shakes his head.

"Go sit wit da girls" Dante waves me off.

"No tell me what the fuck y'all did to em" I cross my arms and they look at eachother smirking and shaking their heads.

"Niggas! Tell me the fuck" I hit the table and they side eye me.

"Ight I'm taking them both then bye" I walk off to the couch.

"Jada ain goin out" Dante says and I shake my head.

"Watch ha" I look back before pulling Jada up by her arm and grabbing Mimi too, then walking them out to my car.

"We havin our girls night" I look at them while texting Krista to come out and texting Nisha to pull up to my house.

"First we gon grab some wine and face masks from the store and then we gon buy a movie and have a fun night" I smile at them as Krista gets in and I pull off.

"So what happened when y'all left Jada?" Krista asks and she shakes her head.

"Dante pistol whipped my ass for yellin at him" she let's out a chuckle still shaking her head.

"Bitch why is he treatin you like a Nigga off da street" I hit my wheel lookin at her.

"Cuz I am that Nigga" she laughs making Mimi and Krista laugh.

"Girl you don't even take what happens to you seriously, bro He hits you and controls you but youn care!" I start getting worked up and irritated.

"Bro cuz it's not that big of a deal! That's my soulmate and he wouldn't ever like actually hurt me or anything we just get angyy" she shrugs at me and I shake my head.

"You needa end it wit him before he ends you, real shit" I raise my eyebrows at her and she shakes her head.

"He wouldn't kill me, he loves me too much" she says and I shake my head sighing.

"If he really loved you he wouldn't put guns to yo head or hit you wit em!" I get louder and she crosses her arms sighing.

"Can we not talk about my nigga. How bout we talk about Davian Hitting Mimi" she looks back at Mimi who's eyes got big.

"Mimi tell me what happened foreal" I look at her through the review mirror.

"He was just Hella crossfaded and horny but Ian wanna fuck. It don't matter really" she looks out the window.

"Meem" I look back at her and she shakes her head staring out the window.

"It really don't matter, it was nothing" she shrugs and I sigh.

"If he do that again you better tell us because ima catch a body" I nod looking back at the road.