Morning

Honey Roberts - 20

Honey Roberts - 20

"My fuckin head" I sit up looking around a room that ain't mine.

"Go back to sleep" a deep voice says next to me making me jump and look over.

"MJ! How the fuck I get here?" I whisper yell looking at him.

"Do it matter" he pulls me down.

"Did we do sum?" I ask facing him.

"Nah. Go to sleep Honey" He says never opening his eyes.

"My head hurts" I lay on my back.

"Go the fuck back to sleep and you won't feel it" he pulls me into him and I sigh.

"Fine" I roll my eyes then try to go back to sleep.

____

"Good morning" I smile at MJ while making him a plate.

"You made breakfast?" He asks stretching and I nod.

"There's grits, bacon, eggs, and pancakes" I hand him his plate and he smirks a lil bit.

"We ain do nun last night but we might have to now" he licks his lips looking me up and down then going to sit at the table.

"Weird!" I sit by him putting my foot in the chair and eating resting my head on my knee.

"The only thing weird is the way you sittin" he looks at me.

"This not weird it's comfy" I mug him and he rolls his eyes.

"Don't make that face at me" he continues eating and I roll my eyes looking through my phone and posting a picture from last night.

HoneyBunzz
BEACH PARTY WIT DA BESTIIES‼️

Comments off

"You gon leave or hang wimme?" MJ asks sitting back.

"Damn you already finished!?" I yell looking shocked.

"It was good" he shrugs.

"I can hang if you want me too. But you gotta tell me if you do or not" I shrug eating my food.

"Come take a shower wimme and then I'll make up my mind" he licks his lips looking at me and I put my focus on my food.

"Wanna shower?" He lifts my head to look at him and I nod.

"Leave da food" he stands up grabbing my hand.

"Leaving it" I hop up after taking one more bite.

"Goofy ahh" he chuckles picking me up and carrying me to the bathroom.

Jada Walker - 19

"Go make me sum" Dante puts his arm on me.

"Make yourself sum" I push his arm back.

"Don't start wimme Jada, I'm hungry" he pulls the blanket off me.

"If you that hungry you'll go find yaself some food" I pull the blanket back up and face away from him.

"That's why you done partying" he gets up slapping my ass.

"Fuck you" I scoff under my breath.

"Which I did last night" he says and I roll my eyes.

"Ian feel nun so obviously you didn't" I look at him standing at the door looking at me.

"You ain feel nun?" He asks chuckling.

"Nah" I shake my head.

"So thas why you was cryin and screaming daddy" he says and I roll my eyes rolling back over.

"Exactly" he walks out the room.

I get on Instagram and like Honeys post and share it to my story.

Last night was fun but Dante always gotta ruin shit.

"Ight I ordered food instead" Dante plops down behind me.

"When there's food in the kitchen?" I look at him like he's stupid cuz he is.

"You ain wanna cook" he shrugs getting on his phone.

"You urke my soul" I shake my head going to the bathroom and taking my makeup off from yesterday.

"Why you gotta shoot up every place I go to" I lean on the doorway of the bathroom.

"Cuz you like to show yo ass" he keeps his attention on his phone.

"I like to have fun! And you knew that when you met me" I raise my voice a little.

"Watch yo tone wimme. I like to have you close" he says still not breaking the attention he has on his phone.

"Youn even look at me! Gimme yo phone. What's more important on there than me" I hold my hand out next to him.

"You trippin" he shakes his head smirking a lil.

"Im not, gimme yo phone. Cuz you wanna be insecure and act like ima cheat or sum dumb shit so obviously sum on yo conscience" I try to grab his phone but he turns it off and throws it to the side.

"Dante!" I yell at him.

"Shut the fuck up Jada! Ain nobody cheating on you! Damn" he pulls me on him.

"Get the fuck off me" I push off of him and walk out the room.