Jasmine

Julius Walker/ - 21|JJ(Juju)|

Julius Walker/ - 21
|JJ(Juju)|

•4 years ago

"Jasmine where my wallet" I walk up to her who's standing at my car.

"Right here" she smiles at me.

"Igh" I try to grab it but she holds it behind her.

"If it's our last time I need a proper goodbye" she looks up at me.

"Ion got time fa allat jazz" I shake my head looking around.

"You sure" she bites her lip rubbing on my body.

"Mhm" I look down at her getting slightly turned on.

"Wallet then you gotta go" I clear my throat backing up.

"JJ" she pouts.

"C'mon bruh, you know I drive Honey home" I hold my hand out.

"We not talkin bout her" she grabs my hand sliding my wallet in her pocket.

"Jasmine.." I look around.

"Is this actually the last time I see you?" She pouts wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Yes if you'd give me my wallet" i sigh.

"Tell me bye right then.. daddy" she whispers the last part before opening the back door.

"No jazz" I shake my head letting out a chuckle.

"Just get in" she backs up and I shake my head looking around again making sure nobody around.

"Please" she pouts and I sigh before getting in.

"Quick" I say as she gets on top of me.

"Show me a good time if it's the last time" she bites her lip smiling a little and I roll my eyes before pushing into her.

"How you so wet" throw my head back a little.

"I was thinking about you" she leans closer to me and whispers in my ear as she starts riding me.

"Fuck" I grab her hair.

—————

Honey Roberts - 20

Honey Roberts - 20

"Yea I'm still finna ride wit him" I roll my eyes walking threw the parking lot talking to the girls on the phone.

"Girl no just wait and we can walk together" Jada says and I shake my head.

"Nah, it's cool"

"bump him, ride the bus wit me we can hang out or sumn" Krista says.

"I'm already walking to his car guys. I got let out early y'all gon take too long" I shake my head.

"Girl whatever" Jada rolls her eyes and I walk closer to the car seeing it moving a little.

"Is he in there already?" I say outloud walking closer.

"Fr? The slowest person ever already there?" Jada says and I laugh shaking my head still looking.

"What the fuck" I slow down my steps.

"What" Nisha looks in the camera.

"You gotta be kidding me!" I yell throwing my head back and stomping, looking around the parking lot.

"Oh don't stop now" I laugh under breath.

"Girl what!?" Krista yells.

"Flip the camera!"

"Honey show us!"

I flip the camera showing Jasmine getting off of JJ almost completely naked.

"You know what" I laugh flipping the camera.

"Oh she's pissed" Nisha covers her mouth as I set my phone up on a random cars tire and sitting my stuff by it.

"Screen record if you bitches want" I take my necklace and earrings off putting them right infront of my phone.

I walk up to the car and open the door.

"Fuck is you doin Julius!" I yell pushing Jasmine out the other door as she's tryna get out of it.

"Honey wait!" JJ yells as I walk around the car and pull Jasmines hair pushing her on the ground infront of the car.

"Hon- shut the fuck up hoe" I punch her in her mouth repeatedly.

"boutta beat yo loud mouth ass teeth in, keep fuckin around!" I hit her head making it hit the ground.

"Honey" JJ pulls his pants up grabbing me.

"Fuck off me!" I push him and walk back over kicking Jasmine in the side a few times.

"Put yo fuckin clothes on" I look down at her before stepping over her and going to grab my stuff.

"Honey!" JJ yells walking over to me as I put my jewelry back on and grab my backpack.

"Go back tuh yo bitch" I shake my head grabbing my phone.

"Honey I'm sorry I was tellin her we done" he grabs my arm.

"Quit touchin me" I pull my arm away.

"Tellin her you done wit yo dick in her? Sound pretty fuckin done to me" I laugh walking around him.

"Wait bro" he tries to grab me but I move out of his reach.

"Fuck you" I walk to the pavilion behind the school.

"We Walkin Jada and I'm rollin up"