Love & Tears

Honey Roberts- 20

Honey Roberts- 20

"MJ do it again" I laugh holding my phone and he shakes his head.

"Ian gon do it now cuz you tryna record me mane" he sucks his teeth.

"Do it!!" I laugh and he shakes his head grabbing my phone.

"Give it back MJ" I tackle him for my phone.

"Gaht dayum" he hits the ground and i laugh saving the video and putting my phone up.

"got brothers not sisters" I smile and he shakes his head.

"You look good on top" he looks me up and down.

"That's cuz I look good regardless" I smirk hovering down over him.

"You right, sexy as fuck" he runs his hands down my waist and hips.

"Too bad it's nun for you" I move his hands and pin them down with our fingers intertwined.

"But it was all mine yesterday" he licks his lips and I smile.

"Maybe you all mine instead" I say lowly running my finger down his torso.

"Oh thas how you wanna play it" his eyebrows rise.

"Maybe it is" I hold my face close to his, looking at his lips.

"I like being on top tho" he grabs me gently choking me.

"You gotta be a lil rougher to stay on top" I smirk and he tightens his grip flipping us so that he's hovering over me.

"I think you mine again" he rubs my pussy through my pants.

"Carry me to the bed" I wrap my arms around his neck and he picks me up kissing me and carries me to his room.

Jada Walker -19

I sit at the beach with Krista and Nisha cuz nobody else picked up so we don't got the whole crew.

"You sure you can even be out? Ion feel like running from bullets today" Nisha asks and I nod laughing.

"Girl he don't know I left so ima hope he don't pull up" I shrug and they both shake their heads at me.

"I mean he pissed me off. He bein too protective and it just be makin him mad sus to me" I stare off at the water thinking.

"You know what ima-" I stand up dusting my butt off and see Dante aiming at me.

"Ima go. It was nice hangin out tho" I smile at them then grab my stuff and walk to him.

"Put it down Dante" I stand by him whose aiming at Krista.

"Ima kill yo lil friends one of these days, keep leavin" he uncocks the gun and puts it in his pants.

"That's not sum to just say Dante! They ain do nun to you!" I raise my voice at him and he grabs my face.

"Quit yellin at me, getcho ass in the fucking car" he pushes me back almost making me fall.

"Fuck you!" I throw my stuff on him and go to the car.

"Who you yellin at Jada!" Dante gets in the car pointing his gun at my head.

"Nobody" I look down at my feet.

"You sure!?" He asks yelling at me.

"I'm sorry" I sigh looking out the window.

"Look at me!" He chokes me making me look at him.

"You gon learn to stay home, cuz I always find you. Keep leaving and ima make sure you won't leave" he pushes me back into the seat and I look out the window furrowing my eyebrows trying not to cry.

"Ion even know why you tried turnin yo location off like I wouldn't still find yo sneaky ass" he looks at me.

"Don't cry" he slaps me grabbing my face making me look at him.

"Don't fuckin cry" he pushes my face back away from him before buckling me up and pulling off.