Hypocrite

Honey Roberts -20

Honey Roberts -20

I sit on the couch watching my show when someone start banging on my door.

Mugging at the door I pause my tv and go open it.

"Who the fuck door you banging on!" I yank the door open.

"Honey, you know Dante was hittin on Jada!?" He yells pointing a gun at me making me freeze.

"JJ you acting just like Dante right now" I catch my fear and frown at him.

"So you did know!?" He cocks it.

"Yooo" I put my hands up.

"You know Jada bein hit on by Dante, ain doin shit about it" he walks closer to me as I back up.

"What Im supposed to do when this exactly what he woulda did to me" I look him up and down and he scoffs putting his finger on the trigger.

"You not really finna shoot me" I fall back on the couch and he shrugs.

"JJ" I speak shakily.

"Mane shut the fuck up" he shakes his head sighing and uncocking his gun putting it back in his pants.

"You actin just like the nigga you wanna kill right now, fuckin crazy" I sit up with my eyebrows furrowed at him still a lil in shock from my life flashing before my eyes.

"Don't compare me tuh him, Ian hit you" he mugs me and I let out a chuckle.

"Yeah but Dante pull guns out on Jada all the time and look what you just did! Don't be a damn hypocrite who jus tryna get sent back tuh jail" I cross my arms unpausing my show.

"Honey dont talk tuh me like that! Watch yo fuckin tone" he throws a pillow at me making me side eye him.

"Watch yaself" I look him up and down sittin the pillow to the side.

"Now you mad at me fa what" he sits by me and I scoot away.

"You came up in my crib actin dumb, how I'm sposed to be? Happy?" I shake my head putting all my attention on my TV.

"Thas my bad, I'm jus pissed...Gon calm me down how you used too?" He puts his hand on my thigh and I shake my head pushing his hand.

"Honey C'mere" he grabs my arm and I shake my head again.

"Mane c'mere" JJ sucks his teeth and pulls me on his lap.

"Bro what if ion wanna 'C'mere'!" I raise my voice at him and he chokes me gently.

"Watchya tone" he looks me up and down lookin mad how he used to.

"Fine" I mug him sighing and he lets me go holding onto my hips.

"You the only person who can calm me down Honey" He holds eye contact with me rubbing my upper thighs.

"How you stay calm all them years locked up den" I look at him sideways making him sigh laying his head back and looking away.

"I didn't, I was waitin on you to make me feel better" he licks his lips making eye contact with me.

"I'm not doin this shit witchu again. You was tellin me how I never help you but you neva thought maybe thas cuz you only wanted help after playin in my face!?" I start getting mad at the past.

"Why you so stuck on the past" he mugs me and I mug him back.

"Nigga, get out" I get up pointing at the door.

"Honey- Leave" I look him in the eyes and he shakes his head.

"Ima be back though" he sighs leaving and I shake my head sitting back down and thinking.