Honey

Honey Roberts - 20

Honey Roberts - 20

"Okay bye Jada see you in the morning" I sit down her bag of Chick-fil-A while hugging her before leaving out of the room then the hospital.

"Okay" I sigh to myself calming down now that I know everything is fine.

"Hey siri call MJ" I say as I get in the car starting it.

"Yo" He answers.

"Aye you can pull up now, I can finish your hair" I laugh a little at the fact that I really left MJ hanging mid retwist.

"Awe you ready to do me up right now" he says sarcastically.

"I just said that right? okay. Pull up boo" I hang up driving home and quickly changing.

"Come in!" I say just now sitting on the couch when MJ knocks.

"Hey beautiful" he smiles walking to me.

"Heyy" I look up at him.

"You can just sit on the couch. Your tall enough for me to see the back" I say and he sits by me.

"You just get home or sum?" He asks looking at me and I nod.

"I went to see Jada at the hospital and make sure she's good n shit" I sit up shaking my head implying it's nothing too serious.

"She ight? You ight?" He asks sitting up as I walk behind him.

"Yeah she good" I spray his head and get my product in his hair detangling and twisting it.

"Sorry I had to leave you hanging tho" I apologize.

"It's cool this really the only thing I had to do today" he shrugs.

"Okay Period" I laugh

"What happened to J tho? Was it Dante's fault" He asks and I pause for a second at the fact that he thought the same as me.

"Ion know" I let out after shrugging during a moment of silence and realizing he can't see me cuz I'm behind him.

"You still ain answer my question"

"What question Ian answer?" I ask.

"Are You ight?" He asks as I sit on my knees next to him on the couch bring my products with me.

"Im good" I nod and he looks at me like he don't believe me.

"What"

"You sure?" He looks me up and down observing me.

"Yes, MJ damn" I push his head and starts parting the side of his head.

"See you not cuz you gettin aggressive" he side eyes me and I roll my eyes ignoring him and focusing on his hair.

"Honey" MJ says after a while but I keep ignoring him.

"Honey"

"Honey Bunz wit da Henny Bottle-" MJ starts singing an old freestyle from highschool.

"No! Stop." I cut him off.

"Smile" he says and I give him an exaggerated sarcastic smile.

"Uh- okay" he says looking straight and and finish mostly all of the side.

"Ight, now talk" MJ grabs me by my waist pulling me on his lap.

"Talk about what" I say dryly.

"Honey, what got you so mad" he asks and I sigh before taking a deep breath.

"This has just been the longest, shittiest, day and I wanna go to sleep" I fight back my tears from all the emotion built up.

"You ain have to do my hair tonight, you coulda hit me another day" he pulls me into a hug making I instantly relax into it.

"Honey! Fuck is you doin!?" I hear my door bust open and a gun click...

_____

Sorry for the late update..
Writers Block 🥲