Crazy

Jada Walker - 19

Jada Walker - 19

"Shut the fuck up Dante!" I yell at him.

"Quit yellin at me for yo brains end up on the fuckin flo" He cocks his gun and puts it to my head.

"stop fuckin threatening me" i push him and he shakes his head laughing before shooting at me causing me to move and hit the floor as soon as I heard it go off.

"Dante!" I scream at him as he laughs.

"Stop being fuckin crazy bro!" I stand up.

"Yo crazy ass dont get to call me crazy" he stops laughing and his voice gets darker.

"oh I'm crazy!?" I look at him sideways and he nods.

"ight i'll show yo ass crazy" I nod sucking my teeth and grabbing a knife from the kitchen.

"Play wimme!" i walk up to him pointing the knife at him.

"Yo, Jada" he looks down at me the closer i get.

"nah cause im crazy right!" I hold the knife to his chin.

"Play wimme Jada" he puts his gun to my head.

"Dante, you not gon kill me" I shake my head and he laughs.

"Put the knife down and I won't" He smirks and I furrow my eyebrows at him.

"So you would kill me?" I raise my eyebrows.

"over the right thing" He shrugs and i shake my head.

"Fuck you" I push him and throw the knife at him.

"Jada take yo ass to the car fore I really kill you" he picks the knife up.

"quit talkin tuh me" I roll my eyes slamming the door and getting in the car.

"You gon be silent when we there, ion wanna hear you" Dante gets in buckling me up then pulling off and driving to the trap.

"why can't I talk to my friends" I mug him.

"Cuz ion wanna hear you!" he raises his voice.

"Ian even gon be talkin to you! don't listen if youn wanna hear!" I cross my arms.

"Bro. Just shut the fuck up" He speeds up staying silent for the rest of the ride.

"Wussup Dante, Jada" EZ daps up Dante and nods at me.

"Hey EZ" I walk to the couch with my arms crossed and sit down.

"Whatchu do tuh ha?" EZ asks Dante.

"Ian do shit mane let's jus get tuh work" Dante shakes his head walking to the table.

"J!!" Krista runs up hugging me.

"Hi" I hug her back.

"You ight pook?" She asks and I nod.

"I'm straight" I shrug and she looks over at Dante.

"What he do?" She asks and I just shake my head.

"Nun im fine" I stare off at the wall.

"Okay, you wanna hang out wit da group?" She smiles at me and I shrug.

"Maybe, if I can even leave the house without somewhere gettin shot up" I look over at Dante and he shakes his head counting the money.

"Mane, it's just a house hangout. He gotta problem wit dat too!?" She asks loudly and looks over at Him.

"She not goin nowhere" He says dryly.

"We gon have fun Jada girl promise" she smiles and I nod.

"If you say so" I look back at the wall and slouch back.