Girls night pt.2

Honey Roberts -20

Honey Roberts -20

"AYYEEE, GOTTA WHITE BOY ON MY ROSTAAA" I start the song off recording and pan the camera on Mimi.

"He be feedin me PASTA AND LOBSTAAA" Mimi raps acting like she's eating and I pan the camera to Nisha.

"HE JUST HIT ME UP ON TUESDAY LIKE 'WHATCHU DOIN BAE LEMME TAKE YOU SHOPPIN'" Nish raps acting like she on the phone and I put the camera on Jada.

"I TOLD HIM 'WELL IMA LIL BUSY' He said 'Damn I'm in yo city' BUT ANYWAY ITS OKAY HAVE A GOOD DAY IMA SEND YOU BOUT EIGHT FITTYYYY" she jumps around at the end making us laugh then I point the camera to Krista.

"I told him 'YOU TREAT ME SO WELL' He said 'Cashapp Or Zelle!' Matter fact scratch that ima send you a STACK just cuz you fine as hell!!" She yells up in the camera and we laugh and I put the camera back on me.

"And I told him 'well thank ya baby'" I say and then point the camera to behind me with all of them in the frame.

"ANYTHING FOR MY FAVORITE LADY" They all yell behind me.

"We'll I gotta go," I get back in the camera then put it on Jada real quick.

"Just lemme know," I put the camera on Mimi.

"That I could pick up my Mercedes," Mimi puts her hands up like they on a wheel and I point the camera on Krista and Nisha.

"SKRRRT" they say in sync and I end the video as we all bust out laughing.

"We gotta watch that on god that was so funny" I laugh screen sharing my phone onto my TV and playing the video.

"We so fiiine" Nish says making us laugh as there's a knock on the door.

"I got it, keep watching" I smile watching the Tv as I walk to the door.

"Hello?" I say before looking.

"Tell Jada she got one chance to bring dat ass" Dante stands there with his hands in the waistband of his pants.

"Umm we havin a girls night and you know that" I cross my arms and he shakes his head.

"Ion got time fa you a Honey. Go get Jada" he shakes his head sighing.

"You good" I try to close the door but he pushes it back open hard as fuck.

"What the fuck Dante!" I yell at him before he pulls out his Glock and puts it to my head.

"Go get Jada, Honey. And get Mimi while you at it" he says as I hold my hands up nodding and backing up.

"Jada! I think you gotta go" I walk up looking back at Dante every once in a while.

"Why- oh my god" She rolls her eyes and pours her up a drink in her water bottle.

"Mimi you gotta go too..." I look at her and she sighs.

"Fuck" she says quietly.

"Come on! ion got all day!" Dante yells from the door and Jada and Mimi walk out.