Girls night pt.1

Jada Walker- 19

Jada Walker- 19

"Make 'em Grow like Pinocchio!" I sing along to Rodeo by City Girls while grabbing the bottle of Patron and pouring it in my cup.

"I'm a freak like a Scorpio!!" Honey yells dancing in the living room.

"Hey pour me up too" Mimi walks up and I nod pouring some in her cup too.

"This shit whoopin my ass" I laugh mixing kool-aid in my drink.

"Saaaaame as fuuuck" she laughs grabbing the Kool-aid.

"WHACK HOES HATIN UNDER MY PICTURES ON THE GRAM" Honey runs up rapping in my face and grabbing my hands.

"BITCH YA BETTER HOPE I NEVA RUN ACROSS YA MAAAN" Krista runs up grabbing Mimi and they take up to the living room where we all start dancing.

"Yuuuhhh" Honey says recording while we all rap in sinc.

"IMA HOT GIRL I DO HOT SHIT SPEND HIS INCOME ON MY OUTFIT, ION TEXT QUICK CUZ IAN THIRSTY,
BITCHES MAD MAD THEY WANNA HURT MEEE" We all rap along loudly looking at the camera.

"Ayyyeeee" Nisha starts twerking and we hype her up while Honey records her.

"Yuuuuuh Get it Nish!!!!" Honey yells dancing behind the camera.

"Pop off Honey" Krista starts recording Honey cuz she dancing behind her camera and we all bust out laughing.

"I wanna hit da club brooo" Nisha says and everyone sighs.

"Bitch ass boyfriend havin ass" Honey shakes her head at me.

"Bitch" I look at her sideways.

"You know I'm only speaking facts" she shrugs and I shake my head.

"Nah my man ain nobody business but mine id prefer you don't talk about him like that" I say and she nods.

"Yeah you wrapt" she laughs and I shake my head sipping on my drink when someone knocks on the door.

"I'll get it" I say walking to the door and opening it.

"Tell Mimi to come on" Davo leans on the doorway.

"Nah, you good" I look him up and down.

"Mane move out my way Jada" he try to push me out the way but I start closing the door on him.

"Quit fuckin playin wimme bitch move, lemme get my girl bro" he pushes on the door.

"Nah go hang wit da boys yall not ruinin our time fareal" I keep fighting him with the door.

"Ight bet, ima get Dante" he backs up and i shake my head shutting the door and locking it.

I sigh and go sit on the couch bouncing my leg stressing.

I mean if Dante does come and he wants me home what the fuck is he gon do, Like is he gonna come up in here wrecking Honeys place or hurt somebody.

My guy is heartless to everyone when he wants me with him, but if he hurts or kills one of my girls ima have to join em.

"Jada you good? who was at the door?" Mimi walks up and squats infront of me.

"It was nobody just someone looking for somebody" I smile and she nods getting up as I feel my stomach drop.