epilogue

It's been 1 year, tae delivered triplets, all r really happy for them, in this 1 year so much happened, dadu finally rest in peace, and as he request taekook both went to meet dadi and dadu twice in a month, tae cried so much when he got to know, he was having panic attacks he's getting depressed but jk didn't leave his side he always take care of him and his babies without complaining because their babies will go to everyone but when they saw their parents they only want to be in their arms, however tae also notice this how much kook Is doing so he promise himself that he will not break like that, he have kids who r waiting for their mumma to play with them...

taekook always make sure that they give their attention to three of them equally, tae get frustrated because of 4 babies of him yeah 4, jk the big baby who's just like the three whine and be brat...

Jeongukk and junghyun r very possessive towards their mumma just like kook about small taetae he's really possessive towards his dada, he will not sleep until kook make him sleep,

Jk always make time to spend with family, jimin twins get 2 years while yeonjun namjin's son he's 5 years and about his lil sister he's almost 2.. hobiamy's kids also grown up..
Joshua dk their kid r also 2 years while hoshi and woozi's 3 years old,
Hanni wonu they also blessed with baby girls...

So today's another day in Jeon mansion let's see what's happening,

Mr and mrs jeon were sitting in living area while a smile is on their face because of the chaos happening in the whole mansion,

Jin:"yeoniee wear your pant don't run you brat." He says while running behind yeonjun who's running from his mumma, he want to know that why his dada keep that crabs safely so now he's running towards Garden where namjoon was their,

Jin being done handover his pant to namjoon who look at him with nervous smile,
Jin:"I swear jeon namjoon if he once again ask me why u r taking care of that dirty crabs I will cut them in pieces and make you eat without cooking them." He says while being frustrated, Joon look at him with wide eyes,

Namjoon:"you can't what my crabs did to you." He says.
Jin:"I will deal with u later I have to make your princess ready and now where she is." He says while glaring at joon who gulp hard and however he make yeon wear his pants telling him about how important crabs are...

While jin was finding jinnie his daughter, when he bump into jimin who's already frustrated,
Jin:"oucchhh jimin." He says.
Jimin:"hyung did you saw yoonji and Minyu." He ask about his twins..

Jin:"no jimin I'm searching for jinnie." He says.
Jimin:"uffff I'm getting frustrated because of this two brats." He says.
Jin:"oohh look minyu is there." He says pointing towards table where minyu yoonmin son's was sleeping..

Jimin:"I'm done with them JEON YOONGI." He says and shout his husband's who fastly come and look at jimin who's getting angry,

Jimin:"wake up your son and make him bath I will not tolerate any bratiness it's better otherwise you r sleeping on couch." As he says yoongi gulp hard and look at his son where he's sleeping on dinning table,

Yoongi:"he isn't only my son, he's." He was cut off.
Jimin:"better don't argue yoongiii go and wake him up I have to find your princess." He says, yoongi noded and went towards his son where he's sleeping..

Let's see what's happening with our couple,

Tae is sleeping while his both buds being  busy while feeding his younger son and his husband, its not like jeongukk and junghyun don't want, after making sure they slept last night, the muscle bunny attacked on his buds and after 10min his younger son lil taetae started crying and seeing his dada sucking his milk he also slowly walk towards tae, as tae know what's coming he already take out other bud and make him drink, four of them r addicted to tae and his buds, they will cry if tae didn't give them even kook too..