~11~

After seeing tae's hand all wide their eyes, because the rashes r clearly visible,

Jin:"what the hell, how did this happen." He says while being shock.
Jisso:"yeah because the mehndi was made by me and hyunie." She says.

Jimin:"ooohhh god tae plz wash your hands." He says while being halla worried for tae.
Amy:"yes tae come on wash your hands." She says and was about drag tae,
Tae:"no I will not, I can't wash it off like that." He says.

Jennie:"tae what r u saying, aren't you feeling pain." She ask.
Tae:"it's ok it will be alright." He says.
Amy:"no tae it's not ok, look at your hands if we leave it like that your skin will burn." She says.

Tae:"noona it's ok you know its not good to wash bride's mehndi before it get coloured." He says.
Jin:"tae what r u saying, your hands get burned if we didn't wash." He says.
Tae:"I don't want to wash and that's final." He says.

Jimin:"hyung he'll not listen to us." He says.
Jin:"yeah I'm seeing." He says.
Amy jin jimin look at eachother and decided to call kook because he's the one whom tae never say no.

Jimin:"hyung leave it let's go we have to prepare for kook's mehndi." He says.
Tae:"chim hyung im really sorry but plzz understand me how can i just wash my hands before getting colour. " he says.
Jimin just noded and signal rose Lisa jisso
to come with them.

All of them come in Lisa jisso's room,

Jennie:"what happen why you bring us here." She says
Jisso:"yeah we have to make sure he'll wash his hands otherwise it will burn so much." She says.
Lisa:"yes but how can we when he's not at all ready." She says.
Jimin:"that's why we r here." He says.
Jennie:"what do you mean oppa." She ask.
Jin:"obviously we have only one option." He says.
Lisa:"and what's that." She ask.
Amy:"to call kook, only he's the one who make him understand. " she says.
Lisa:"yeah you r right." She says.
Jisso:"ok then call him fast and tell him." She says..
Jimin call kook..

Otherside:

Kook decided to get ready as Jackson told him that his in laws r coming for rituals, he decided to get ready because he don't want to feel that unstressed that's why he was concentrating on other things.

Kook came downstairs after getting ready, That's when one of maid come towards them while all r sitting in living room,
Hobi:"woah what happen to you." He ask when he saw the maid was running towards them,
Maid:"sir jin sir call." She says.

In call:"
Jin:"put it on speaker." He says.
Maid put on the speaker all r confused that why jin call on maid's phone,
Joon:"what happen ji." He was cut of by a loud growl.

Jin:"WHERE THE FUCK YOU ALL ARE AND WHERE THE FUCK YOUR PHONES."
As he shout all look for their phones just then something click.

Joon:"our phone r at swimming pool we all put our phone their." He says, all just noded.
Jimin:"kook where is your phone? Why you also becoming careless like them." He ask.
Yoongi:"yeah jiminaa we aren't  careless." He says.

Jimin:"shut up I'll deal with you later and kook plz pick up our call it's really urgent."
He says sounding serious.

Kook:"hmm is it about him." He ask.
Jin:"yes plzz call back." He says
Kook:"hmm I'm calling you back." He says and jimin cut the call.

All bring their phone and wide their eyes seeing so many miss calls,
Yoongi:"something muct serious happened kook plz sit here and put your phone on speaker." He says. Kook just noded and call jimin,

In call,

Kook:"what happen." He ask maintaining his cold face but he's really worried for tae.
Joon:"yes what happened tell us." He ask.