~25~

All r in living area,

Tae came back after making sure the guest rooms r ready, he came with tray which r having 4 glasses of juice and medicines while maids came with drinks too,

Tae first went towards jimin,
Tae:"chim hyung take it your medicine and after eating medicine drink this juice." He says, jimin smile at him and do as he says.

Then tae went towards Joshua and give him medicine and juice who just smile at him and do what he says.

And then jin also do as tae say,

Tae went towards hoshi,
Tae:"hoshi have your medicine and drink this." He says softly.
Hoshi:"hyungie it's yuckiee plzz I don't want to eat." He says.
Tae:"hoshi plz bub just 10 days more after that u can have what u want hmm." He says, but hoshi whine.

Woozi:"hoshi do as tae saying why r being brat." He says in scolding tone.
While hoshi's eyes get teary, tae look at that,

Tae:"woozi hyung no need to scold him, it's normal." He says.
Irena:"taehyung no need to come in between them woozi know how to manage his husband he's doing for his best you have no relation with woozi neither hoshi." She says wanted to look cool because the way all r giving tae much attention she can't digest that.
Mingyu:"then who you r to woozi hyung getting between them irena." He says.

Irena:"I'm his friend mingyu, taehyung is not have relation with woozi or hoshi." She says.
Tae just being silent and watching kook, who's just listening without saying anything and he know tae is looking at him that's why he's feeling more guilt that tae expecting something from him and he was not even taking stand of tae infront of them..

Tae:"hoshi eat it you have to be strong for ara." He says totally ignoring all irena and give medicine to hoshi who just look at tae with glossy eyes,
Woozi:"tae you r like." He can't say further because tae went away from their..

Hoshi get angry,

Hoshi:"I don't know about hubby but tae hyung is my big brother and I will not tolerate anything against him miss irena, I'm not the one who sit here listening all the shits against hyung, I'm not the one who get married but can't say a word infront of his family so don't u dare to say anything because taehyung's brother is here with him." As he says all look at his sudden outburst and his words get hit to kook who just look down..
Irena gritted his teeth in anger...

While hoshi went towards guest room as their his and woozi's child was sleeping,

Bua:"what's with him, why he talk like that hmm don't he know how to talk with elders." She says.
Irena:"yeah look bua how he just remove his anger on me." She says.
Bua:"yeah I'm also seeing that he wasn't like that before." She says.

Mrs jeon:"leave it didi you know he just delivered his baby, he's angry with his husband, let's go dinner is ready." She says while diverting topic.

Irena:"you guys go I will call bam and come with him." She says and went from their.

All went towards dinning area, where they saw hannie wonu tae dino seungkwan and jun arranging the food,
While kook look at tae but tae ignore him fully, Kook sigh and sit beside mingyu.
That's when irena and bam came, irena saw kook's otherside chair is empty, tae was about to sit but,

Bua:"taehyung don't you have manners, how can u sit and eat with us, after making sure we all eat and your husband eat you should eat, you have to serve us first, didn't your parents taught you manners." She says while tae gulp all his tears and move away from kook, while seeing this opportunity to sit beside kook, irena fastly went and sit beside kook..

Kook was feeling so much guilt while others situation is also same they r guilty but can't say anything because bua is elder than Mr jeon so even Mr jeon didn't say anything,

Bua make hannie seungkwan dino jun wonu sit while jimin jin Joshua already sit on their places because they r pregnant and about hoshi he is in his room,

After sometime woozi came their,
Woozi:"tae can u plzz talk to hoshi he isn't talking with Me and he is also not eating anything." He says
Tae just noded and went towards hoshi's room with food in tray..

Bua:"such a manerless kid he was, don't u got anyone better, atleast you guys should wait for me, look jungkook and irena how good they r looking with eachother." She says, while others look at her like she got two horns.

Yoongi:"oohh don't worry bua he's the best choice we ever got and he has manners better than irena that's why he didn't answer u back and about kook looking good with irena I also think you r right, a person like kook who don't even take stand of his husband I'm sure he only deserve person like irena not tae." He says and take jimin and went from their..
Irena gritted his teeth in anger and bua also get angry,

Bua:"look jeon this is how he." She was cut off by Mr jeon.
Mr.jeon:"let's eat peacefully didi." He says.
Bua just shut her mouth..

Here irena trying her best to get kook's attention but kook's mind was thinking about only one person it's tae..
He's feeling guilty because tae expect something from him but he can't stand on tae's expectation...

With tae:

Tae knock on hoshi's room,
Hoshi:"I don't want anything woozi." He was cut of by tae.
Tae:"it's me hoshiaahh." He says,
Listening to tae's voice hoshi open the door and allow him in.

Hoshi:"taetae hyungie I'm sorry plzz don't take her words seriously, I don't know about woozi but I take you as my elder brother." He says, while tae just smile at him.

Tae:"aissshhh leave it, eat something after that you have to feed ara too." He says.
Hoshi:"no hyungie I'm not hungry." He says.
Tae:"hoshi leave it na, you should eat and have to take medicines too just for baby hoshi plzz." He says, however tae himself feed hoshi as he don't want to eat, but after tae making him feed he ate his dinner without saying anything...

After eating dinner,
Hoshi:"hyungie I'm sorry once again." He says.
Tae:"it's not your fault hoshi, don't think too much just take care of ara and yourself." He says and went away towards kitchen holding that tray..

Tae came towards their bedroom and that's when someone hold his hand,
Bam:"hey tae where r u going." He ask while holding tae's hand.
Tae was feeling really uncomfortable,
Tae:"leave my hand." He says in normal tone.

Bam:"it's common tae don't worry your husband will not say anything." He says.
Tae:"plz leave my hand I have some work." He says.
Bam:"what work tell me I will help you." He says.

Tae was trying his best to get out from his grip, that's when one strong arm pull tae's arm and bam's grip got loose so tae fastly take his hand,

Bam:"what the hell mingyu." He says being angry.
Mingyu:"be in your limits Bam, and don't make me broke your teeths." He says while glaring at bam.
Bam:"you be in your limits I was just holding his hand and it's really common." He says.

Mingyu:"yeah it's common in your fucking words but not in our words and stay away from taehyung bam." He says in deep voice.
Bam:"who r u to tell, his husband don't care and he didn't say anything then who u r." He ask being irritated.

Mingyu:"his husband don't know what you r doing behind his back to his husband and don't worry once he got to know how you r behaving with tae I'm sure he will beat the shit out of you." As he says bam glare at him and went towards his room.

Tae really feeling thanks towards mingyu,
Tae:"Thank you so much." He says.
Mingyu:"no problem you r just like my brother and as a brother its my right to protect you." He says while patting tae's head, tae just smile at him and went towards his room...

______________________________
.
.
.
.
.
Hey sweeties, double update plz give your love and do tell me how's the chapter and I'm sorry if I didn't reach your expectations..
.
And yeah have some patience 😁😁😁
.
.
Thank you so much for reading..
😀😄😄🤩☺️😘🤭🤩🥰🤩😊🤩😚😘🤑🥲😐🫥🤑😶🤐🫣🫥😌😪🥳🤓😡😼💩🙈👺❤️‍🩹💕💞🩵💔😿😻💗💞💜😻💗😻💜💗💜