~14~

Now finally all get ready and all r ready to leave, Kook was talking to client on phone about setting meeting,

Mrs jeon:"kook come on cut the phone we r getting late." She says.
Kook:"yeah ok I'll call u later Mr choi." He says and cut the call.

Kook:"mom it's urgent that's why I'm talking." He says putting the phone in his pocket.
Jin:"yeah yeah now come fast even we have to do rituals from tae side too." He says.

Kook:"why u r from my side." He says.
Jimin:"no we r from both sides and we will do all rituals their too my dear brother in law." He says.
Kook just roll his eyes.

Mr jeon:"ok now let's go and Joon yoongi Jackson hobi you guys take Kook with you and all kids will be with their mom's." He says.
All noded and went towards their cars.

In car:

Hobi:"so r u ready Kook." He ask.
Kook:"isn't it obvious, now I'm going their na." He says.

Yoongi:"he mean to ask r u mentally prepared or not." He ask while driving.
Kook:"don't know but I'm really nervous I didn't even saw his pic." He says.
Joon:"don't worry kook he's like an angel, if u look at him you can't believe your eyes." He says.

Kook:"yeah but I'm worried too he's wearing that heavy dress and that too his hands r burned I don't know why but I'm really worried." He thought in his mind.
Jackson:"kook where u lost." He ask.
Kook:"no where hyung." He says.
Hobi:"don't worry about anything Kook, I know tae will understand you." He says.

Yoongi:"Jackson why didn't your mother came." He ask.
Jackson:"its mamu's pari irena got hurt his hand and she says irena need her as if she is a doctor." He says while rolling his eyes.

Kook:"and what about chachu why he didn't came, dad personally went to give him invitation." He ask.
Jackson:"he didn't come because irena don't want to come and you know why irena don't want to come." He says.
Kook:"yeah." He says.

Hobi:"thank god they didn't came god know if irena will come what she'll do." He says.
Kook:"She can't do anything hyung." He says.
Joon:"don't you saw his obsession towards u." He ask.

Yoongi:"that's why chachu and dad have conflict between eachother because they want you to marry irena." He says.
Kook:"you know what she did with me that's the reason I'm backing off from all marriage proposals." He says with a sigh.

Joon:"we know about it kook but what if she do anything in future." He ask.
Kook:"what do you mean hyung." He ask.
Jackson:"he mean what if irena came here and will harm tae." He says.
Kook:"no one have that much strength to even look at my husband." He says with deep voice.

Yoongi:"kook we know you never hurt tae's nail but you know her she can go any level just to make you her." He says.
Kook:"hyung in past I'm just a fool but not now I know how to handle bitches like her." He says.

Joon:"kook did u tell tae about irena." He ask.
Kook:"I didn't, I know I should tell him don't worry I will tell him soon." He says.
Hobi:"kk we r almost here." He says..

They all reach kim mansion,

Kim's welcome them with a bang means with crackers and jeon's r happy looking how they r welcoming them.

Mrs kim does some rituals for kook, who just bow at her..

Kook don't know why he's feeling so many butterflies in his stomach it's like all r just giving him important it's not like he didn't like this but he's really feeling so much, all tae's family members r treating him like he is god..

Dadu came towards kook who is sitting with his hyungs,

Dadu:"so ready gentlemen." He ask patting kook's back.
Kook get up and bow at him.