~20~

A couple was sleeping in eachother's arms feeling really comfortable, there legs r tangled with eachother..

Yeah it's tae and kook, who r sleeping peacefully but tae groan in sleep because of sun light he slowly open his eyes feeling a weight on his body he get panick but sniffing his husband's scent he feel calm.

he sigh and want to get up but can't but kook is hugging him tightly..
After so many tries he just sigh and close his eyes waiting for kook to wake up..

After sometime kook groan in his neck, tae shivered feeling butterflies in his stomach, he know kook is waking up so fastly close his eyes, pretend to sleep.

Kook open his eyes sniffing tae's neck, at first he get surprised but after realising he just sigh and rest there for 5 minutes just closing his eyes,
Then he decided to get up, so he get up from tae and look at tae face who is sleeping peacefully, he just peck his forehead and stare at his sleeping face, however he get up and take his clothes and went to washroom.

Tae release his breath after the bathroom's door get closed,

After sometime someone knocked, he sigh and set his clothes and hairs, went towards door and open it,
There he saw  jimin Joshua hannie wonu, he cursed himself for opening the door seeing the smirk on their faces,

Tae:"yes how may I help you all." He ask with tight lip smile,
Joshua:"aishh tae it's 9 you didn't get freshen up, we decided to go for shopping." He says.
Tae:"I know I did saw time, just give me sometime I have to take shower and he's showering from god sake 30 min don't know what he's doing." He says with a sigh.
Hannie:"oohhoo he get hard early in morning." He says while teasing tae, but he didn't understand.

Tae:"what do you mean hannie." He ask.
Jimin:"hey dumbo he don't know about this he just know about sex, he can't understand double meaning jokes." As he says tae wide his eyes.
Tae:"what the hell chim hyung talk slowly and now you all go from here I am coming." he says.

Wonu:"oohh want some personal time hmm morning romance." He says while teasing him.
Tae:"aisshh wonu don't be with hannie and chim hyung you also becoming like them and for now go I will take shower I think he's coming." He says, they all just smile at him and went away from there, tae sigh and close the door just to get another shock..

There kook was wiping his hairs with towel just wearing his trousers, tae look at his abs and start drooling,
Kook:"like the Vue." He ask with a smirk on his face,
Tae get red as tomato,
Kook:"take a pic Mrs jeon." He says.
Tae:"wh..what pic." He says while moving back as kook is coming towards him,

Kook:"oohh so we r being innocent here after drooling over your husband's body." He says while both of their heads r touching with eachother,
Tae's breath gets heavy as kook is very close to him.

Tae:"I di..didn't know.. wh..what..r u.. saying." He says while looking down,
Kook:"hmm interesting, don't worry Mrs jeon this body and this man is only yours." He says and went towards wardrobe with a smirk,

Tae was whole tomato while blushing mess, he released his breath, he's feeling so much, he never feel like this with anyone, he feels safe with kook, he don't get uncomfortable with kook's, he don't know but yeah he's feeling good very good around kook,

He came out of his thoughts when kook call him,

Kook:"who came." He ask.
Tae:"ooh its chim hyung hannie shua and wonu, they came to call us, you go down all r waiting for breakfast I will come after taking shower." He says and fastly went in washroom with his clothes.

Kook was about to say something but washroom's door got closed, so he just smile looking at door,

He came downstairs and saw all r sitting on dinning table waiting for them, he went their and greeted everyone,
Mrs jeon:"kook where is tae." She ask.
Kook:"mom he's getting ready and sry guys we make you all wait plz start eating he'll join us." He says, all smile at him and started eating..

After sometime tae came down being ready, all look at his and just surprised because he's litreally looking like an angel even in his casual wear.

He came towards them and sit beside kook who just looking at him,
Mrs jeon:"you r looking so beautiful tae." He says, that's when kook come out from his thoughts..

Tae:"Thank u aunt." He says.
Mrs jeon:"don't call me aunt dear call me eomma or mom." As she says tae's eyes get glossy and jin jimin hannie wonu, 4 of them look at him...

Mrs jeon notice his glossy eyes,
Mrs jeon:"what happen tae, why r u crying." As she says kook look at tae,

Kook:"what happen did anyone say anything don't you like food tell me what happen." He ask while holding tae's hand..

Jin:"yeah kook calm your tits and mom when you tell him to call u eomma he get emotional because he remember meena aunt." As he says all look at him being confused except yoongi and Joon and obviously Mr and Mrs jeon knew it..

Mrs jeon:"aisshhh don't be sad she's looking at you from heaven and it's your 1st day in this house and she will.curse me from heaven that I made his son crying and of course you can call me eomma." As she says all look at her.

Amy:"what do mean mom who's meena aunt." She ask being curious.
Mr jeon:"she's tae's biological mother who died in an accident and Mrs kim  she's hyun's mom means tae's step mother." As he says all look at tae who just looking down, thinking about something.

Jimin:"ok ok now come on complete your breakfast we r going for shopping." He says while diverting topic.
All started eating but tae he's taking glances of kook who just eating silently.

He thought he break kook's trust by hiding this, so he barely eat.

Jin:"ok guys as now we have work so we will go for shopping at 5 so plzz kindly all of u get ready." He says All noded and went to do work..

Tae came in his room there he saw kook talking with someone while looking outside window, he bite his lips being nervous cause he think kook is angry because he hide that Mrs kim is his step mother.

He came towards him and tug his shirt still looking down, Kook turn and look at tae who just looking down,

Kook:"yeah Mr Lee I will discuss with hyungs then my secretary inform you."
Kook:"yeah thank see you." He says and cut the call, he put the phone in his pocket and hold tae's hand who just looking down, he make him sit on bed that's when someone knock,

Kook:"come in hyung." As he says hannie came with tray which is having breakfast.
Hannie:"kook as you say I bring all." He says.

Still tae is looking down,
Kook:"thank u so much hannie hyung." He says with a smile and hannie went away from their closing the door.

Kook:"complete your breakfast and I don't want to listen any excuses." As he says tae look at him with a pout.
Tae:"I already had my breakfast." He says while almost mumbling but enough to kook hear.

Kook:"yeah I saw how much you had and 1st complete your breakfast now." He says while scolding.

Tae whine and take a big sigh, he can't do anything against kook, so he just started eating while kook just looking at him how he is eating..

After sometime he completed his breakfast and look at kook who was looking at him already,

Tae pout with his glossy eyes,
Tae:"I'm sorry." He says while his tear slide from his eye, Kook got worried seeing the tears in his eyes,

Kook:"what happen hmm, why u r sorry bun." He ask.
Tae:"because I didn't tell u about my eomma." He says while blinking his to make his tears stop..

Kook:"aisshhh you r crying for this and that's why you didn't eat your breakfast." He ask. Tae just look down..

Kook:"I'm not angry on u bun, I'm just feeling sad because I came to your life after you suffer alot alone." As he says tae bite his lips to stop sobbing hard but his tears cheat him...

________________________________
.
.
.
.
Hey sweeties how r uh all, I hope you like the chapter and I'm sorry that I didn't update yesterday as I have my exams so plz Don't mind and,
.
.
.
Plzz do suggest me how many chapters should I write and I want to complete this story soon and start my new stories too..
.
.
Thank you so much for reading..
😀😃😄😁😆😅🤣😂🙂🙃🫠😉😊😊😇🥰😍🤩😘👾👽😾👾❤️‍🩹💞💝💔💋💟😾🙀🩵💚💜💕❣️😽😹💀🩷🙊🙀💜🙊😽🙈❣️💜