~17~

Now finally both r wedded..

Both perform all rituals from their heart and they accept eachother as their life partners.
All r happy looking at newly wedded, as till now both didn't saw eachother and now finally their wait over because now kook have to see tae..
As its also some ritual after marriage and about tae he didn't look at kook through the whole rituals he only looks down...

Jimin:"come on kook, now you have to look tae's face." He says while shouting.
Jin:"don't get shy my dear brother in law come on." He says.

Kook take a deep breath and look towards tae.

Joshua:"wait not like this hyung I have idea." He says and all bottoms come towards him and they discuss something and smirk.

Jin:"wait for a min kook." He says.
Jin went towards all bottoms.

Jin:"all r tae's side right." He ask.
All noded, yes even dino also with them.

Jin:"so listen to me carefully as me jimin hoshi and shua will make them busy in this rituals and you guys, I mean dino we will make sure kook will remove his shoes and that's when you have to take his shoes and hide it somewhere ok, seung and jun you guys also come with me and bring this ok." He says.

All noded being excited.

Now as planned Jin jimin hoshi went towards stage.

Jimin:"so it's our I mean mom dad's kids last wedding so we thought why not make it memorable." As he says Mr & Mrs jeon smile at him.
Jin:"so we plan to do this ritual in different way." He says.

Dadu:"aisshhh this kids ok ok do what you guys want." He says while looking at jinmin.
All just smile at him.

Joshua:"ok so seung and jun can u plz bring that things."
As he says seung jun noded and went to bring something.

After sometime they came with some things in their hands like mirror shawl and some carpets.

Hoshi:"and now we will request to our dear husband to come here and help us with this carpets."
As he says woozi smile at him and woozi along with Joon yoongi Vernon the8 came on stage and help them to remove the chairs from stage and they neatly set the carpets on stage.

Jimin:"and now I will request our husbands joon hyung yeonie scoups mingyu woozi th8 dk Vernon to come on stage and kook tae you both also come remove your shoes and sit down." He says.

Kook:"but here down why hyungg." He ask.
Jin:"yehh kook just listen to us and sit down and seung jun help tae to sit opposite kook." He says.

All top went to stage and sit their.
Now a big mirror is placed between kook and tae.
And they put shawl on their heads as both of them kook tae's heads r in shawl.

Joshua:"so kook plz remove tae's cloth and u both can see each other through mirror." He says.

As they see all r busy, Jin motion dino and dino fastly take kook's shoes and went out towards his car to hide his shoes as the keys r with him.

Otherside,

As joshua says both kook tae's heart is beating fastly, they r feeling lots of butterflies in their stomach because its 1st time they will see each other..

Kook slowly remove tae's cloth and just froze in his place..
Because tae's beauty is not a joke he's really looking beautiful just like an angel.
He was taking his time capturing tae's beauty.
His lashes r down because tae is closing his eyes, his button type small nose, his red fluffy cheeks kook want bite that cheeks, his plumpy pink lips tempting him to capture it and make it swallow..