~6~

All r present in hospital,
Just then tae's doctor came from icu,
Joon:" doctor how is he, is he OK." He ask.
Doctor:"yeah he is fine but not consciousness, he will get consciousness in 24 hrs." He say.
Jimin:"can we meet with him." He ask
Doctor:"no not now, he will be shifted in general ward then you can meet with him and plz make sure he will eat something and don't give him stress, look at him he get pale." He says.
All just noded and doctor went from their.

After sometime tae shifted in general ward,
Kook:"hyung I think they r hiding something because if he get unconscious because of dadu's health it wouldn't be this serious for him like blood and all." He says.
Joon yoongi look at him, yeah he's right though.
Yoongi:"yeah I think so." He says.
Joon:"first let send aunt uncle and mom dad to home then we can ask hyunnie." He says.
Yoongi:"dad uncle take mom and aunt to home doctor said na that they r ok." He says.
Mrs jeon:"no I'm not going anywhere." She says.
Mrs kim:"yes we r not going." She says.
Joon:"mom aunt listen to us plz go to home and take rest you can come tomorrow morning." He says.
Mr jeon:"yeah he's right they r here so don't worry let's go kim." He says Mr kim noded and they went out.

Joon yoongi kook jin jimin went towards hyun who was sitting on one of bench thinking something deep,
Joon:"hyunnie you know you can't lie." He says.
Hyun look at them,
Hyun:"what did I lie I didn't lie." He says.
Yoongi:"hyunnie tell us what exactly happen." He ask.
Hyun:"I already told you what happened." He says.
Jimin:"hyunnie you don't take us as tae right." He ask.
Hyun:"no hyung it's not like that." He says.
Jin:"then why you r lying to us." He says.
Hyun just sigh,
Hyun:"ok I will tell you but promise me its only between us." He says, all noded and promise him.
Hyun:"actually when you all go, Tara sara both and they got to know that elders means dadu fix tae hyung's marriage with jungkook hyung." He says looking at kook who slightly noded telling him to continue.
Hyun:"actually Tara have." He shuttering while saying.
Kook:"don't hesitate it's ok." He says.
Hyun:"Tara have a huge crush on you jungkook hyung."
As he says kook wide his eyes,
Kook:"but who is she I didn't even know her." He ask.
Jin:"she's tae's bade papa's daughter kook." He says.
Jimin:"yeah and she studied in your university kook." He says.
Kook:"but I didn't even know her name." He says.
Joon:"continue hyun." He says.
Hyun:"and when she got to know that tae hyung also say yes to marry you, she become psycho she says that tae hyung did it purposely but reality is that tae hyung don't known that Tara have crush on you so she slap hyung."
As he says all wide their eyes,
Kook:"didn't he say anything." He ask.
Hyun:"no he didn't and when hyung say our marriage is fixed now no one can break it she push him from the stairs." He says tears flowing from his eyes.
All wide their eyes.
Jin:"where the fuck you all at that time." He ask.
Hyun:"all r gone to shopping as elders mom and badi ma wants something except me Sara Tara tae hyung and dadu, we didn't know Tara will push him but when he push dadu get attack so we bring them here." He says.
Kook:"hyung who the fuck she is." He ask.
Hyun:"it's normal whenever hyung come home both sisters always target him and our so called parents never take our side because they fucking sisters of ours r elder than us." He says.
Yoongi:"she really need a good lesson." He says while gritting his teeths.
Jin:"leave it for now let's hope tae will get consciousness." He says
Hyun:"hyung you all should go Joon hyung yoongi hyung jungkook hyung you have to go to your companies don't worry I will stay with hyung and dadu." He says.
Yoongi:"If you all want to go then go I'm not going anywhere." He says.
Joon:"but yoongi we have to go to company. " He says.
Yoongi:"so what you go with kook and handle it I'm not leaving bear here." He says.
Kook:"hyung it's ok let's stay here." He says.
Jin:"no kook you and Joon go with jimin we will stay here." He says.
Jimin:"hyung you go with them you know you guys have to pick up yeonie too he can't sleep without you." He says.
Jin just sigh and then Joon kook jin went to their home..

Morning:

Tae get consciousness and dadu get discharged, doctor said tae have to admit for 2 days more so Mr & Mrs kim along Mr &Mrs jeon take dadu to home after meeting with tae asking how he is,
Tae:"three of you go and take rest hyung say you didn't go to home." He says.
Yoongi:"we will not." He says.
Tae:"aishh jiju why r being this much stubborn chim hyung take both of them drop hyunnie and go to your home take rest see jin hyung is with me." He says.
Jin:"yeah he is right you guys go and take rest, if you want you do night duty but for now go and sleep." He says.
Hyun:"but hyung." He was cut of by tae.
Tae:"yeah monkey take them and you too go na I'm OK now and hyun don't you dare to fight for unnecessary things." He says.
Hyun:"what do you mean hnn.. I'm tolerating them just for you and yesterday that bitch broke that tolerance of mine and if she show his face I will surely make her bald." He says.
Tae:"aisshh hyunnie leave it na we will handle her later ok but now go to home and make sure dadu eat his medicines and breakfast and tell dadu I'm OK." He says.
Hyun just noded.
Yoongi:"come with us hyunnie we will drop you." He says.
Hyun jimin yoongi went towards their house.
Jin:"come on now complete this soup." He says, tae noded and start eating.
Tae:"when will jeek's come I really want to meet him." He ask.
Jin:"he did come yesterday but he have to go because today they have some important clients." He says.
Tae:"Hmm its alright then." He says.
Jin:"aishh don't worry he say after completing his all meeting he will first come to meet you." He says, tae noded with a smile.
Jin:"you know kook also came yesterday even when I was coming to hospital he ask me how you r." He says.
Tae just noded, he don't know what to say, but he is feeling lots of butterflies in his stomach knowing his soon to be husband came here amd ask about him,
Tae:"hyung can I ask you something." He says.
Jin:"yeah go ahead." He says.
Tae:"hyung did you guys also told your brother in law about this whole incident." He ask.
Jin:"oohh that yes but he is the one who figure out that if we accidentally hit it wouldn't be this much deep cut." He says.
Tae just noded at him.

________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guyss, sorry for late update. I think no one is liking this story that's why I didn't want to write but don't worry I will update for them who r silent readers.
.
.
.
Forgive me if you find grammatical mistakes..
.
.
.

.
Thank you so much for reading my story..
😀😃😄😁😆😅🤣😂🙂🙃🫠😉😊😇🥰😍🤩😘😗☺️😚😙🥲😋😛😜🤪😝🤑🤗🤭🫢💘💝💖💗💓💞💕💟🩷🤎💟❤️‍🔥💔💟🩷💚💚👹👿💩👿😡.
.
.
.