~26~

It's been 2 days nothing going good between taekook, tae always ignore kook whenever he saw him and in night before kook come to room he pretend to be sleep..
But yeah in this ignorance kook didn't leave him, he always hug tae tightly from back.

He misses that soft soft chest of his husband but for now he's clearing many things in his mind, he know he's hurting tae.

About tae he's little little getting broke cause of words of bua irena and the way bam always came and Try to touch him..

Now after dinner,

Tae was going to his room but stop when irena make him stop,

Tae look towards irena with a boring look, irena come towards tae,

Tae:"what do you want." He ask.
Irena:"jungkook." She says while tae look at her with anger filled eyes,

Irena:"what don't look at me like that, you know kook and I were very closed in past." She says..
Tae look at her being confused..

Irena laugh at his reaction,
Irena:"oohh I think your dear husband didn't tell you that I'm his girlfriend."
As she says tae was hella shocked but didn't show any emotions on his face as you guys know how perfectly he can hide his emotions..

Tae:"oohh you mean ex." He says while looking at irena who gritted her teeths.
Irena:"how dare you, I'm warning you taehyung leave kook and go from here I will manage him." She says..

Tae:"you r his ex and what do you think marriage is just a play, I will never leave him even if he want me to leave him." He says with fierce eyes,
Irena get scared but didn't show,

Irena:"let's see I will make him mine you just wait and watch." She says.
Tae:"dream on irena and even in dreams you can't get him because he's only belongs to jeon teahyung." He says.
Irena:"look who's telling, don't you see how kook is behaving with you." She says while smirking,

Tae:"what do you mean." He ask he know what she's talking about..
Irena:"don't pretend taehyung I know seeing me kook forget you and he's ignoring you and I'm sure your relationship is not that good." She says whole being in his delulu.

Tae:"I think it's none of your business he's my husband even if we have any problem I don't think a stranger or I can say my husband's sister should know, now excuse me." He says and went away  to his room...

Irena was fuming in anger listening want just tae said and towards her room burning in jealousy...

Next day:
After breakfast:

kook and all tops went to their office and all bottoms with irena bua except tae sitting in living room,
Tae came down,
Bua:"where were you, here all r sitting and you r sitting freely ignoring elders." She says.
Tae didn't say anything..

Irene:" I think he's busy in something and hiding from us." She says.
Tae:"it's nothing like that." He says with a boring tone looking at irena..
Irena:"yeah whatever." She says rolling her eyes..
Tae didn't say anything.

Bua:"so we have ritaul that new bride will cook whole lunch of 35 variety dishes and taehyung you have to make 35 variety dishes." She says. Tae just look at her.

Mrs jeon:"yeah ok didi we will help him." She says.
Bua:"no, you can't no one can help him, he should do all work himself." She says.
Mrs jeon:"how can he didi at jimin and jin's time we all help them." She says.

Bua:"their time was different because that time we r sure that jimin and jin r best for joon and yoongi but this time I'm sure taehyung is not best for kook." She says.

Jimin:"sorry to interrupt you bua, tae is best for kook and we will help him." He says.
Bua:"don't you think you r saying too much its my decision and it's my brother's house no one can deny me." She says.