~28~

Kook was walking downstairs his face is red due to anger,
Wonu:"kook calm down plz she's elder than us kook." He says trying to stop kook but naah man his anger is on different level today, he will never listen to anyone...

In living area, irena along with bua bam chachi Mr and Mrs jeon sitting while others r in their rooms, they saw kook is coming towards them and irena smirk internally and think now he will console kook and kook will not gonna go back to tae..

But they flinch hard when kook broke the vase just beside irena legs who get flinch and get scared looking at kook's this side because kook will be cold but he never show his anger even Mr and Mrs jeon shock looking at kook this much anger,

Bam:"what the fuck jungkook why the fuck you broke that vase towards irena." He ask while fuming in anger. Listening to the voice all came from their room and get shock seeing jungkook like this,
Kook glare at him,
Kook:"woozi hyung plz take hoshi hyung and ara this drama will be too long." He says while looking at woozi who noded and take hoshi and ara towards their house,
Kook look at bam,
Kook:"shut the fuck up fucker I will talk to you later first let me handle this bitch." As
He says all wide their eyes specially bua and irena because kook never talk to them like that,

Mr jeon:"kook you r crossing limit." He says in warning tone.
Kook:"what should I do dad tell me, why the fuck you put that hot oil at edge of slab irena tell me." He ask while gritting his teeths.

Irena get shocked that how did he know,
Irena:"what r u saying kook I didn't." He was cut off,
Kook:"first of all its jungkook for you and for god sake don't lie I have proof wanna see things you do to taehyung." He ask while his tone never getting low it's only getting high.

Bua:"kook dear what r u saying I'm sure that taehyung tell something to make you against her." She says while all look at her with disbelief.
Kook:"r u living in any different world bua, I respect you as you r my dad's sister but I never give you license to say anything about my life." He says while shouting at bua and bua get angry because for the 1st time someone is giving answers back to her..

Bua:"is this the way you talk with your bua kook look bhaiya how he's talking." She says while showing her fake tears.
Yoongi:"stop with this melodrama bua, where were u when dad and mom came on footpath with 5 years old namjoon and me in my mom's tummy that time where were you, where were u when chachu cheated dad and make him sign the property papers that dadu give to dad tell me" He ask while being done with this all melodrama of his bua.

Bua get shocked now she don't know what to say but yeah she continue her drams.
Bua:"bhaiya look how they r talking, is this why you call me here bhaiya to make me insult" She says with fake tears.
Mr jeon:"kook yoongi don't." He says while glaring at them..

Kook:"dad you know what we r saying, where were they when you were hungry, where were they when little joon hyung get high fever, where were they when yoongi hyung was in incubator tell me mom dad." He ask.
While Mr and Mrs jeon just stare at him..

Bua:"I must say that taehyung brainwashed people's here, Kook listen he isn't best for you look irena is best for you kook." She says while all look at her giving her done look..
Kook:"whom you r saying not best for me, that guy is my husband I'm legally married to him for God sake." He says getting more angry..

Bua:"no kook I know your mom dad force you for this marraige and I know you love irena." She says.
Kook:"no they didn't force me I did this marraige with my own sense and about irena what should I say you know bua from start me joon hyung yoongi hyung Amy we all did our best to gain your love but what did you do for us tell me one thing that you did for us, you did everything for irena and bam we r also your brother's kids right then why we didn't get anything from you not even love." He ask looking at bua who just stare at him..