~35~

Kook:" I will make sure to punish you so hard today Mrs jeon."

(Slightly mature content if you guys r uncomfortable plzz skip it)...

Jk throw tae on bed who just gulp hard looking at jk who had smirk,

Tae:"I'm... so..sorry." He says while shuttering but from inside he's really excited what will jk do next..

Jk:"I did give you chance and warn you, didn't I." He says in his deep voice, remove his jacket and throw it on couch..

Tae gulp hard just looking at that biceps and his abs r clear as he's drench in rain and cherry on top he's wearing white shirt from which tae can clearly see his abs, he gulp hard while feeling tingling sensation in his pu**y..

Jk notice how tae is rubbing his thigh, he gulp looking at tae because he's looking like a living sin and jk wants to commit that sin so much,

He went towards tae and pull him from his legs, tae gasp when he notice how jk pull him and now he is sitting in kook's lap,

Jk:"now who will save you from spankies." He says while moving his hands towards tae's butt who bite his lips to control his moan..

Tae moan loudly when jk squeeze his both butt's with his hands and jk junior is fully hard just by listening tae's moan..

Tae:"list..ahhh." jk didn't let him speak as he spank him hard and tae roll his eyes in pleasure..

Jk pick him up and went towards washroom, tae look at him being confused but whine loudly when kook make him stand and tell him,

Jk:"take shower, wear bathrobe and come out I will prepare your clothes." As he says jk listen loud whine, he look at who's looking at him with pout and glossy eyes,

Jk:"what happen hmm, tell hubby." He ask looking at tae..
Tae:"don't you want me, why u always break our romantic moments, did you feel disgusted.." As he says kook look at him with wide eyes...

Jk:"what the hell r u talking stop talking nonsense." He says while being angry thinking how the fuck taehyung think about himself this low, fuck jk know how he's controlling himself to just bend him and fuck him hard..

Tae:"I know you don't feel attractive towards me, mom was right." He stop when he realised what he just say,

Kook look at him with his deep eyes staring at tae and warning him if he don't tell he don't know what he will do,

Kook:"what did your mom told you." He ask in deep scary voice which send shivers in tae's spin..

Tae:"she didn't say any." He was cut of by a loud growl,
Jk:"no lies and if you disobey me I will make sure to remove your pant and spank the hell out of you taehyung." He says in dark and deep voice which makes tae shiver..

Jk:"you do deserve punishment for disobeying me and I will surely not leave you." He says while pulling tae towards him who just look at him with his puppy eyes,

Jk open tae's pants 1st button he look at tae who seem very comfortable when he get signal that tae is comfortable he pull his pants down..

Jk didn't look down as he is staring at tae, While tae breath hitched as he feel kook's hands travelled to his butt, he's just wearing panty and that make jk's junior hard...