~18~

In car:

Mingyu is driving car, beside him wonwoo sit and at back side both taekook sitting..

All r silent and mingyu just driving, that's when both tae and wonwoo shout,

Tae&wonwoo:"Ice creamm." Both shout at same time, Kook mingyu flinch but sigh..

Mingyu:"aishhh why u both r shouting like that I just got heart attack." He says.
Kook:"and why the hell you both want ice creams didn't u both eat ice creams which hyunnie bought." He says.

Wonwoo:"but we r hungry and we want ice cream." He says.
Tae:"yes and about that ice cream we ate
3 hrs ago." He says.

Kook:"no ice cream you just had it and if u want you can eat it tomorrow." He says.
Mingyu:"and wonoo you know, you will get cold instantly then why r u behaving like this, did I ever say no to you, as kook said if u want you will have it tomorrow." He says.

Wonwoo:"as if u buy whatever I say." He says mumbling enough to hear mingyu.
Mingyu:"then it's your problem right you never say you want anything, try to trust on me and say whatever you want then you can say whatever you want." He says.

Wonwoo:"really what u did to gain my trust mingyu, you didn't even fullfill your one single responsibility as husband and here your talking about trust." He says with bitterly chuckle.

Mingyu:"then what should I do you know right, how the fuck they blackmail me and married to you and I'm adjusting wonwoo I'm not complaining I'm just saying open your mind and tell me what's going on their." He says.

Wonwoo:"leave it." He says and look towards window with teary eyes.

Taekook both r looking at them and now they r sure that they aren't have good relationship with eachother....

Mingyu:"wonwoo don't cry ok I'm sorry na, plzz look here, you know I'm trying right and I will make u trust on me but don't cry like that." He says while looking at wonwoo.

Wonwoo:"leave it, you r not the one who was forced into this marraige I'm also forced and don't worry I will never disturb you, do as u want and think that you r still unmarried." He says, tears flowing from his eyes.

Tae:"wonwoo atleast listen to him what he's trying to say, you r the one who told me right that I should fulfill my responsibilities whether he's cooperating with me or not hmm, now listen to him and clear your misunderstanding wonwoo." He says

Wonwoo:"what should I clear tae tell me, I was like a open book before marriage and still, I share everything thing about myself and he never open up and now I got to know from someone else that he's in relationship with your cousin Sara before our marriage."
As he says all wide their eyes in shock.

Tae:"what r u saying wonwoo." He ask being shock.
Kook:"yes wonwoo I think you misunderstood him." He says.

Mingyu is not saying anything and kook got irritated,

Kook:"fucking stop the car and explain him mingyu." He shout at him.

Mingyu stop the car at side,
Mingyu turn towards wonwoo,

Mingyu:"look at me." He says, but wonwoo didn't look at him.
Mingyu:"just once look at me wonwoo." He shout being irritated.

Wonwoo look at him with his teary eyes,
Mingyu:"what should I say to you hmm that sara bitch is obsessed with me, she is a psycho wonwoo, you don't know how I manage to save myself from her, she mix vigera in my drink that I almost lost my control but you know what I did I just lock myself in washroom for whole night and I never even touch her." He says tears flowing from his eyes.