08.3 - The Gates of misery

•~◇~•

•~◇~•

Star City ~ Queen Tower [the pic above]
10:48 AM

Oliver Queen was Seated on his desk With his head lost among the Pile of Papers in his Office . The man let out a Groan as Some of the numbers were not match again , Having him to check the reports all over again .

a knock distracted the man from his Miserable state .
" Come in . " he said . " and please tell me something came up so that I could leave . " he mumbled the last part for himself .

The door opened and a Brown haired woman in her Mid Forties walked in . Both Oliver and the woman were not Overly Fond of eachother . The woman was practically counting days for Oliver to hand down the Company to his 13 year old daughter , unbeknownst to her Oliver was Dreaming of such a day to finally come , as he believed his little girl to be perfect for the job and he'd be able to chill in a Monday morning with his Beloved Dinah .

You see One of the perks Of Davina Following Oliver to the Company from a young age , was having Absolutely everyone Adoring the girl . also for her to get familiar with the type of responsibilities of a CEO .

Specially the past 2 years that the girl had been homeschooled , she spent an awful lot of time with her father at the Company , much to her mother's dismay , who strongly believed the girl needed to spent more time with people closer to her age .

During these couple of years , Q.I had benefitted from so many of Davina Queen's Ideas in different departments such as advertising , Software Security ( her Aunt Licy's Little helper ) , some based ideas for Hardware development that ended in success and even in Humanitarian activities influenced by the Diplomat member of the family , Emiko Queen .

" Ms Radvelve , to what do I Owe this pleasure ? " Oliver stated as he tried to keep the disdain from his tone . The named woman Only rolled her eyes .

" Mr Queen , your signature was needed for the Final verification of These . " She Put a file infront of him .

Oliver Looked over the papers and raised an eyebrow . " Support for The Realasian Peace treaty ? Emiko's Idea ? "

" It was actually arranged by Miss Davina's Request to be the first priority among our Humanitarian layouts . " The woman said as she Smiled at the Heiress's name .
Oliver's also Smiled and observed the details more focused with interest , proudly .

Shortly after Radvelve Left , a knock gained the Billionaire's attention once more . His Assistant came inside .

" Mr Queen , there is a woman who requests to meet you . I tried to tell her she needs to make appointment but she insisted that you'd meet her right away if tell you who she is . "