06 - inner Demons

It had been 3 days since the team's encounter with Amazo in Gotham Academy . Davina sat on her bed With her Sketchbook & pencil in hand , working on her new Design .
a girl shedding stars instead of tears to Resemble the night and another with  rays of sun , resembling the daylight .
( her drawing is above:] )

Drawing & painting always helped her feel calm & comfortable .

a lot was on her mind . as much of a great time she's had with her Dad's new protege these days , she still felt the empty place of her big brother . Though she never let that effect on her newly built friendship with the Archer Girl . she wasn't the one to blame , still even with having her on the team no one would stop the Red Jerk from joining ... oh wait Davina might have to punch him in the face , before she would announce her agreement and forgive the Redhead Archer .

Talia also has been trying to reach out to her for a week now , she Considered if she Should discuss it with her parents or maybe her aunt Emiko if she wasn't still in Europe for her Political Stuff , as Davina liked to call it , she was a well known and respected Diplomat now , travelling most of the times .

She'd rather to wait for her Aunt , her parents never had good reactions when it came to Talia and she Wanted to know what was up with her this time .

Emiko Queen , The former assassin and younger half sister of Oliver Queen , Might not have had a brilliant start with her family , with trying to kill her brother and all for the stupid revenge she held for her father , Robert Queen .

But Thankfully everything Turned out fine , and now She was one of Davina's favourite persons , they would Spare together , play video  games & watch movies .

Aunt Emmy -as she calls her- even taught her how use a katana , Ollie wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea , but didn't say anything since he knew , wielding a sword could come in handy and Ironically the Ex assassin believed the young girl to be a Natural .

The blonde teenager didn't exactly know how to feel about that . It must be the blood , she bitterly thought to herself . 

Davina even accompanied her Aunt to a couple of her trips too , anytime that the older woman would miss one of the important days or events like a birthday or one of her games or tournaments , she would make up for it by taking her niece , overseas with her . except the boring meetings , the two always had fun .

It was the afternoon and the day was still bright as Davina had her relaxing time with her Drawings . tomorrow was Supposed to be a Team building day and they all decided to hit the beach .

Davina was up all night listening to Wally , Whining about how unfair it is That he is gonna miss the team's first beach day , for Schools first day .

Of course Davina did not mention that she also cancelled the last minute , Telling Megan that a family thing came up and she was needed .

And It wasn't Wrong , Ollie told her yesterday he would introduce Artemis to the team tomorrow , and Davina wanted to enter the cave accompanying her new Cousin . she wanted to support the girl , as she knew she would need someone to do that for her if they were under reversed circumstances . besides It was still hard to spend time with the team without Wally . She was getting better , but there was still a way to go .

The next day after the fight with Amazo , Artemis and Davina were introduced together at the Arrow Ca ...* cough * ... at the Nest , and Davina was proud of herself for her predictions .

The two Did get along really fast , and it kinda freaked her parents out , since Davina Had never hit it off so quickly before with anyone , Dinah didn't know she should be happy & relieved or Scared & concerned .
It has been only two days and both blondies acted as if they've known eachother for years .