07.3 - Strength of Heart

°•°•°•°•°•°

( E07 Heartache ~ Ch07.3 Strength of heart )

◇ °•°•°•°•°•° ◇

◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇

◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇

The trio were quietly having their breakfast when the sound of the door bell broke the silence and soon enough , Davina found herself running to her mother's Arms and Dinah Lance didn't know how to thank the God for being able to hold her little girl again .
And the second the girl was out of her mother's arms , she was engulfed in her father's Embrace while the three members of Wayne household only stood in silence giving the Queen family their moment , having different thoughts & Feelings .

Alfred was smiling as he watched the family but his smile faded as his eyes landed on Bruce who has been watching them with a lost look in his eyes and Dick Grayson was just wondering what the hell had happened .

" Never ever do that again , or I'll ground you for the rest of your life , okay ? " the Queen man whispered to his Daughter who only Chuckled in his arms .

" Okay .. but that's mom's line . "

After they pulled away , Dinah who just then noticed the hoodie and her daughter's warm clothing , put her hand on Davina's forehead and her eyes widened even more when she took the girl's hand in hers .

" Davina ! why are so Cold !? " Dinah Exclaimed in her usual worried mom mode tone .
Vina only looked at her mother Confused ' Didn't he tell them ? ' .

" Didn't he tell you ? " and with one look to the Ravenette man standing behind her Confirmed that he had not told them .
Bruce sent her a look and she Smiled sheepishly at him .

" Tell us what ? " Oliver who was now frowning , demanded as he glanced between his Daughter and fellow Leaguer .

Before Bruce could even open his mouth Davina quickly turned to dick and Spoke up to save herself from the situation .

" Hey dick what was the New action figure you said you wanted to show me ? " she did not give a chance to the poor Confused boy as she practically dragged him upstairs and ignored the bemusement looks of her parents and the look of Betrayal Bruce sent her .
Meanwhile Alfred Just shook His head and Chuckled silently at her antics .

•~•~◇~•~•

Davina who was still dragging Dick behind her halted at the hallway filled with many Doors on both sides , and at that moment the girl just realised she had no idea where they were even supposed to go and turned to look at the boy who looked like was going through a 404 error .