08 - playdate

•~◇~•

•~◇~•

Stoned walls , Darkness in Air and a Sickening Atmosphere ...
Two figures could be Seen on the Blood Stained Floor , one look was enough to detect the figures were only children , on their early teens Perhaps . One was his Knees as he held the Lifeless Girl in his arms , Sobbing with his tears covering all Over his face , Begging the Girl to open her beautiful Emerald coloured eyes .

•~•~•~•~•

StarCity ~ the Queen Manor
August 13th ~ 4:17 AM

Davina Woke up Gasping for Air , Bolted from her spot on the Bed and sat up , giving off a terrified Scream .

The Book shelf Cracked and more than half of its Book and Decorations fell on the ground as some of shattered Causing an immense Noise from the Wave of Energy that was released from the Horrified Girl .
Her Mirror was also shattered in pieces as a result of her losing control of her Scream .

the Shaking Girl Could not Even Lift her head to acknowledge the Damage she had caused as She remained Seated , holding her Head in hands .

•~•~•~•~•

Oliver and Dinah who awoke Frantically from their daughter's Shout , Followed by Shattering Noises and a Shortlived Shake of the mansion , did not know how they made to the Girl's bedroom . Their Hearts almost stopped as they Imagined the Worst .

They finally Opened the Door , only to face the Chaos made the Burst out of the teenager . Dinah did not waste a moment in Running to her Daughter's Side , Taking the Trembling Girl in her Arms Cooing her down . Dinah Exchanged a Worried glance with her boyfriend .

" Hushh , it's Okay baby .. Shh , I'm right here ... It was a dream , Just a Dream . it's Over now Babybird , you're safe now . "

Just then Davina broke down , Crying out loud in the Safe Embrace of her Mother . As much she wanted to believe those words .. She couldn't .

The dream felt too real , Davina knew it wasn't just a dream .Something so Vivid would never be just a dream for a Lunar . She Could still Feel the pain and the death that consumed her , The Katana that Cut Threw her Skin and the crying Boy ...

•~•~•~•~•

Mount Justice
August 15 , 8:21 PM

' breath ... take a deep breath '

Davina was seated on a couch at the Cave . Megan was busy , baking cupcakes ' god helps us all ' . Artemis was on her right and Kaldur on her left , while a loud Wally and an expressionless Superboy were infront of the TV playing a Video game , Robin had his head on his phone with an unusual concerning Grin and typing something .