03 - Rebellious

•~◇~•

•~◇~•

Pain going back and forth through their Bodies , blood on one side of their forehead & shoulder & .. , torn uniforma with wide grin on their faces was how you could describe the Teenagers as they stood under the moon light , victorious .

The huge monstrous creature who was in fact the head scientist Desmond as they learned laid on one side and a destroyed building on the other side .

Davina tried to enjoy the air as much as she could , since she knew she was not gonna get away with this one .

Wally turned to the teenage boy in solar Suit . " See ! the Moon ! " and then he noticed a shadow Descending from sky " and SUPERMAN ! Do we keep our promises or what ? " and just as that was said more leaguers came into view , the whole league to be precise .

Robin and wren shared a glance , knowing what Storm was expecting them . ' at least it was fun ' she pathetically tried to comfort herself .

One look at her mother's face was enough to know she was DEAD . Thankfully she walked behind batman with her father and other mentors . Surely Batman was intimidating but NOTHING compared to her mother's Rage , she didn't know why but the Dark knight's glare did seem as intimidating as others believed , to her . she'd rather stand there whole night under the the famous glare of the dark knight instead of going home to meet her DOOM with her mother .

Seeing the Anxious girl , Robin gently patted her shoulder in sympathy .

The big Bat stepped forward and connor walked up to him and showed the Symbo on his chest , shocking everyone .

" is that what I think it is ? " a shocked batman spoke up .

" He doesn't like being called it . " Davina really wanted to smack the Speedster who couldn't read the atmosphere , if only she could lift her arm ...

" I'm Superman's Clone ."
The Clearly oblivious clone Exclaimed .

After taking a moment to process the information , Batman turned to the other four , frowning . " Start talking. "

' Oh well , if there was a tiny little bit of chance we could get away with this . It's screwed now . "

__________________________________

After a huge explanation of the Situation to the league , the monstrous Desmond was taken to Bellrev . And then Wren's Interrogation of how she ended up with the boys when she wasn't in the hall and was supposed to be at home , made LITERALLY All the leaguers Expression Priceless , Even the guy with Black cape . Of course All except Dinah's . Her look wasn't priceless , it was deadly .

Everyone were Silent for a moment .

" You really are a chip off the old Block , Kiddo ! " the Amused Flash Exclaimed , only to be elbowed by Wonder women to his side . Batman was speechless and that was saying something , so he decided to leave the little Rebel to her mentor who was more than capable to deal with her .