𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁 ☆ 7

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I don't know where the time goes!" Rosalyn grinned. She kicked herself. How come she had never found out that Umbitch was Alana's godmother? It made sense, of course, for the Runcorns were a very rich, prestigious, pure-blood family. But Rosalyn never knew that they knew each other.

"Oh, and Albert!" Umbridge moved along swiftly. "I must say, I hardly ever see you and Alana together. Normally you work in different departments, of course."

"Er- yes," Harry struggled to find an explanation.

Umbridge settled herself beside Mafalda (Hermione) before saying, "And aren't you getting out? I thought this was your level?"

"Of course," said Harry, and he swiftly left the lift.

After a very awkward ride upwards, Rosalyn got out on the next level, bearing one last petrified look into Hermione's eyes.

She walked along a corridor, trying to look authoritative, and trying to come up with a story about why she would be up there in case she was caught. She had taken the invisibility cloak, so just then she put it over herself.

She pushed open the door to a room and found many people inside, thankfully too focused on work to notice a door opening and (apparently) no one coming in.

There were about a hundred people in the room, all sitting at a desk, printing the same pamphlet over and over.

Rosalyn slowly went over to one of the pamphlet printers, reading the so-important thing they seemed to keep printing.

MUDBLOODS AND THE DANGER THEY POSE TO A PERFECT PURE-BLOOD SOCIETY

Rosalyn's blood boiled as she read just the front cover. She looked over at the printer of the pamphlet and had a strong urge to slap her across the cheek. But soon she learned something.

"Will the old hag be interrogating anyone else today, d'you know?" The woman sitting behind the one Rosalyn was beside asked her.

"Shhhh!" Warned the man across from them.

"What?" The woman Rosie was beside input. "Has she got magic ears instead of an eye now?"

A magic eye... Rosalyn thought. However, she stayed with the conversation at the moment.

"To be honest, I'm inclined to wear a 'support Rosalyn Potter' banner to work, at the moment," said the original witch, her chin rested on her hand.

"Shhh!" Warned the man again. "Didn't you hear what happened to Neville Longbottom?"

Rosalyn's blood ran cold. No, not Neville, please not him...

"Yeah, he called the death eaters out on the train to Hogwarts, said he'd rather die than betray Potter. Blimey, he's lucky they didn't take him to Azkaban..."

Even though Rosalyn's heart was beating rapidly in her chest, she also felt love in it. Neville would rather die than sell her out.

But now she had found out her boyfriend was okay, she needed to figure out of her suspicions around the magical eye were true.

Seeing all the doors around the room, Rosalyn suddenly knew one of them was Umbitch's. She looked around at them, and suddenly saw one with three plaques and a small, circular object drilled into the door. Rosalyn would bet money on it being that one.

And it was. As Rosie approached the door, she read the plaques and then her eyes directed down to the third one, filled with anger.

Dolores Jane Umbridge

Senior Undersecretary to the Minister

Head of the Muggle Born Registration Commission