Chapter 53

A month later, elsewhere...

Two young girls, both 10 and were lamia, were watching a TV news broadcast in Canada on the events that were happening. The UNE and URK were now being deployed to fight against the nation of Elysion.

"This is not looking good, sister." The first lamia said.

"I agree." The second lamia said, "With how bad Elysion is, the URK and the UNE won't stand a chance against them."

"Yeah, we're doomed." The first lamia sighed.

"I hope things turn out okay." The second lamia said with worry, "But I have a feeling it won't be."

"Same." The first lamia said, "I hope they can beat Elysion. Because if they don't, then we're all doomed."

As the news broadcaster continued to report on the situation, the sisters remained glued to the screen, as their mother who is also a lamia slithered in the room the two girls are in. "Girls, what's going on?"

"Mom!" The second lamia shouted in a panic.

"There's something you should know..." The first lamia started.

The two lamias explained what they saw and heard on the news, and their mother was smiling by the revelation.

"Why are you happy about this?" The first lamia questioned.

"Because, my dear daughter," The lamia mom slithered closer, "The UNE and URK are going to give Elysion the justice and retribution they deserve. Remember, how we met the humans from the UNE two years ago when we immigrated with your Canadian Step-Father?"

"Oh yeah! He's not our dad, he's our step-dad. Because you married him and he's human." The first lamia smiled.

"Exactly." The mother nodded, "But anyways, those people saved our lives and helped us become a part of this wonderful country. And we owe it all to the UNE and their allies."

"Oh, that's why you're happy. Because the UNE and the URK will beat Elysion." The second lamia concluded.

"Exactly." The mother smiled, "But in the meantime, let's have dinner. Your step-dad is coming home from work today."

"Yay!" The first lamia cheered, "Dinner!"

"I'm starving." The second lamia smiled.

Meanwhile about 250k+ from UNE and URK are exiting planes in the Northern part of the Continent where they'll be deploying their forces to deal with the Elysions.

As the URK and UNE troops were landing in the northern part of the continent, the leaders were preparing their people for what was to come.

The leaders of the UNE and URK understood the gravity of the situation and the sacrifices that would be required in the fight against Elysion. They rallied their troops and citizens, instilling in them a sense of duty and determination to stand against tyranny and oppression.

In the days leading up to the deployment, the UNE and URK leaders addressed their nations, reassuring them of their commitment to protecting their freedoms and ensuring a better future for all. They emphasized the importance of unity and solidarity in the face of adversity, urging their people to stand strong and support the troops who would be risking their lives on the frontlines.

Meanwhile, preparations were underway as troops underwent rigorous training, familiarizing themselves with the terrain and the enemy they would be facing. Supplies and equipment were stockpiled, and strategic plans were laid out to ensure the success of the mission.

"This is the psychedelic music shown at AFKN. I'm Australian Army Specialist Zack Johnson. Our APO here is 96309. If you send a request to that number, what we do is, we open it like this. When it arrives, we read it, pull out that CD, and play it on the air, like this one: 'The Phoenix' by Fall Out Boy." Zack Johnson spoke on the radio.