Chapter 37

About two weeks later, we open to the farther lands to see a large sum of the Demon Army and a portal to the Demon realm.

In middle where the portal is, we see the Demon Army Main General sitting on a makeshift throne.

"Report," his voice echoed through the desolate landscape, tinged with a hint of boredom that sent a shiver down the spines of both the male and female generals, who stood nervously awaiting his command.

The male general stepped forward, his voice quivering slightly as he delivered the dire news. "Main General, our forces have suffered significant losses in the recent engagements with the allied troops. Our numbers have dwindled, and our stronghold is at risk. The portal to the Demon realm is under constant threat of being breached by the opposing forces."

The female general, her expression reflecting a mix of apprehension and concern, added, "We lack the resources and reinforcements to mount a substantial defense. The allied troops are relentless, and their unity poses a formidable challenge."

The Main General, though visibly weary, maintained an air of authority as he contemplated the grim situation. His expression hardened, a glint of determination flickering in his eyes despite the overwhelming odds stacked against them.

"Prepare what forces remain. Strengthen the defenses around the portal. We cannot afford to let it fall into their hands," he commanded, his voice resonating with a newfound resolve. "Send word to our allies in the neighboring realms. We need their support now more than ever. We must stall the allied troops until reinforcements arrive."

The generals, though apprehensive, nodded in acknowledgment of the Main General's orders. With a sense of urgency, they hurriedly departed to carry out his directives, leaving the Main General alone with his thoughts.

Sitting upon his makeshift throne, the Main General contemplated the grim reality of their situation. The imminent threat posed by the allied troops and the dwindling forces of the Demon Army weighed heavily on his mind. Yet, a glimmer of determination remained, a flickering ember of hope amidst the encroaching darkness.

In the farthest lands, amidst the turmoil and impending confrontation, the fate of the Demon Army hung in the balance, poised for a final stand against the relentless onslaught of the allied forces.

The scene unfolds rapidly as a fleet of F-22s, F-35s, MiGs, and dragons soar through the skies, hurtling toward the location where the beleaguered Demon Army stands. Amidst the aerial display, a voice crackles through the comms, resonating with determination and resolve.

"This be the final push against the Demon Army! Let's do this!" proclaimed the Ukrainian air force pilot, his voice carrying a fervent call to action as the aircraft thundered toward their target.

A dragon, distinguished by a specialized headset enabling communication with the pilots, interjected with a strategic plan, his voice resounding amidst the rush of air and thunderous engines.

"This bombing and fireball run will cripple their defenses and force some to retreat into the portal," articulated the dragon, his words echoing across the skies, outlining the calculated strategy poised to disrupt the Demon Army's defenses and potentially scatter their forces into disarray.

As the aircraft and dragons closed in on their target, a palpable tension filled the air, a sense of anticipation for the decisive moment when the combined might of aerial bombardment and draconic firepower would unleash upon the beleaguered Demon Army, tipping the balance of the battle in favor of the allied forces. The impending clash between magic, military technology, and ancient power surged closer, heralding the culmination of a fierce confrontation between realms.