Chapter 21

Five months after the conflict we open up to the US Navy and New China Navy Destroyers surprised seeing the landmass and country of India, or officially the Republic of India close to the country of Japan.

Not only them, but in Botswana. Countries like Namibia, South Africa, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Zambia and Angola are now in it's places surrounding Botswana like before.

Meanwhile NASA Spy Satellite operators jaw dropped seeing this.

"Get me a line to President Roosevelt IV and President Victor Gorbachev(New Russia's President's name). NOW!" Said the head operator.

As the urgent message was relayed to the respective presidents, both Theodore Roosevelt IV and Victor Gorbachev found themselves in a state of disbelief. They quickly convened a joint video conference with their key advisors to discuss this unprecedented situation.

"Is it some kind of massive geographical shift? How could an entire landmass just appear out of nowhere?" President Roosevelt questioned, his brow furrowed in concern.

"Such a phenomenon is beyond our current understanding of the natural world. It's as if an entire country materialized overnight," President Gorbachev added, his expression reflecting a mix of curiosity and apprehension.

The advisors on both sides exchanged puzzled glances. None of them had encountered anything like this in their fields of expertise. The NASA satellite operators continued to monitor the situation, capturing images and data that would be crucial in understanding what had occurred.

"We need to investigate this further. Send reconnaissance flights, gather satellite data, and coordinate with other global organizations to piece together what's happening," President Roosevelt stated firmly.

"Agreed. We must ensure that this doesn't pose any threat to regional stability or our nations," President Gorbachev concurred.

As the joint efforts to uncover the truth behind these extraordinary events began, the world watched with bated breath, eager to unravel the mystery of the sudden appearance of new landmasses and the shifting of entire countries.

After about three weeks of back and forth talks and reconnaissance flights. A meeting in New York was held welcoming India, Namibia, South Africa, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Zambia and Angola to the new world/realm that their now in.

The meeting in New York was a historic gathering, bringing together leaders and representatives from both the established countries and the newly arrived nations. The atmosphere was a mix of excitement, curiosity, and a touch of uncertainty as everyone tried to grasp the magnitude of the changes that had taken place.

President Roosevelt IV and President Gorbachev stood at the forefront of the meeting, addressing the assembly with a combination of seriousness and optimism.

"We stand here today not only as leaders of our nations, but as witnesses to an unprecedented event that has reshaped our world," President Roosevelt began. "The sudden appearance of new landmasses and the shifting of entire countries have brought us into uncharted territory."

President Gorbachev continued, "In the face of this remarkable transformation, we have the opportunity to build new relationships, forge alliances, and collectively shape the future of this world that we now share."

Representatives from the newly arrived nations expressed their gratitude for the warm welcome and their eagerness to engage in discussions about cooperation, trade, and mutual understanding. Many questions remained unanswered, and uncertainty lingered, but there was a shared sense of unity in the face of the unknown.