Chapter 32

We open up to a year later where we see in the White House in DC the new US President named Lincoln Clinton in his office with a meeting the CEO Lockheed Martin and Raytheon about a new VTOL/jet fighter called F-55 Warhawk.

He looks at the design for a few more seconds. He notes that the fighter partly resembles the F-35 Lightning II VTOL and the Sukhoi Su-47 technology demonstrator.

"Okay I got to ask. What's the stats on this? And how much it'll cost to make just one?" Lincoln said as he was in the military before he became president. Meaning he knows how expensive military equipment is. Especially aircraft.

The CEOs presented the F-55 Warhawk's technical specifications, emphasizing its advanced stealth capabilities, enhanced maneuverability, superior speed, and versatility in various combat scenarios. They highlighted its groundbreaking propulsion system, which allowed for efficient vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) while maintaining exceptional performance in aerial combat.

"As for the cost," the Lockheed Martin CEO began, "we're looking at an estimated production cost of around $120 million per unit. However, with the advanced technology and capabilities integrated into the F-55, we anticipate this cost will be well justified by its unparalleled performance and effectiveness on the battlefield."

President Clinton nodded thoughtfully, considering the implications of such an investment in military technology. He knew the importance of maintaining a cutting-edge military force but also understood the fiscal responsibility of such decisions.

"Understood," he replied. "I'll consult with the Defense Department and relevant committees to assess the feasibility of integrating the F-55 Warhawk into our military arsenal. We'll need to ensure it aligns with our strategic defense objectives and fits within our budget constraints."

The CEOs expressed their readiness to provide additional information and support as needed. The President thanked them for their presentation and assured them that a comprehensive evaluation would be conducted before any decisions were made.

As the meeting concluded, President Clinton contemplated the potential impact of introducing such advanced military technology and the implications it would have on national defense and international relations. He knew that decisions of this magnitude required careful consideration and collaboration with various departments and experts in the field.

As President Clinton stepped outside, the atmosphere shifted as an undeniable presence made itself known. With a fluttering of wings and a mighty roar, the Red Dragon Queen Flair descended, her majestic form casting an awe-inspiring shadow over the area.

The President stood in respectful amazement as Queen Flair gracefully landed before him, her vibrant scales glistening in the sunlight. Her fiery eyes met his with a mix of curiosity and regal composure.

"President Clinton," she greeted in a voice that resonated with power and wisdom. "I trust you've been well?"

President Clinton maintained his composure, despite the extraordinary sight before him. "Your Majesty," he responded, offering a respectful nod. "I'm honored by your presence. I've been well, thank you. Your journey here is unexpected but greatly appreciated."