Chapter 4

The news of the defeat of the Qingdao Kingdom reached the King and Queen of the Elven Kingdom.

"That quickly? My word." The Queen said in surprise and shock hearing how the war was already over in such a short time.

"Yes, it seems the coalition forces acted swiftly and decisively," the King replied, his voice filled with a mix of relief and admiration. "Their determination to put an end to the oppressive regime of the Qingdao Kingdom was evident, and they were successful in achieving their objective."

The Queen nodded, her thoughts turning to the impact this victory would have on their own kingdom and the realm as a whole. "This turn of events will undoubtedly reshape the dynamics of our world," she mused. "We must be prepared to navigate the aftermath and offer our support to those affected by the conflict."

The King agreed, his gaze steady and resolute. "Indeed, my dear. It is our duty to extend a helping hand to those in need, both within our own borders and beyond. We must ensure a just and inclusive future, where the rights and dignity of all races and species are upheld."

They exchanged a look of determination, knowing that their role as leaders was crucial in the post-war era. The Elven Kingdom, with its values of equality and compassion, would serve as an example and provide aid to those affected by the conflict. They would collaborate with other nations to rebuild and foster a world where discrimination and oppression had no place.

Together, the King and Queen pledged their commitment to a future of unity, understanding, and harmony. They understood the significance of this moment and the responsibility they held as leaders in shaping a better world for all. With renewed purpose, they set forth to fulfill their role in the healing and rebuilding process, guided by the principles of compassion and justice.

A week later, the former Emperor Qingdao, Prince Qingdao, and several royal family members faced justice for their crimes against humanity. The severity of their actions warranted appropriate consequences, as determined by a fair and just legal process.

After careful consideration of the evidence and the magnitude of their offenses, the court found them guilty. Many of the royal family members received sentences of life imprisonment, ensuring that they would be held accountable for their roles in perpetuating oppression, discrimination, and slavery.

However, for the former Emperor Qingdao and Prince Qingdao, the gravity of their crimes demanded the harshest punishment. They were sentenced to death, signifying the severity of their actions and the need to deliver a clear message that such atrocities would not be tolerated.

The sentencing aimed not only to provide justice for the victims but also to serve as a deterrent to future would-be oppressors. It demonstrated that no one, regardless of their status or position, is above the law, and that those who perpetrate such heinous acts will be held accountable.

While the sentencing may not erase the suffering and pain inflicted upon the victims, it represents an important step towards justice and serves as a reminder of the commitment to upholding human rights and the dignity of all individuals, regardless of their race or species.

With the verdict delivered, the focus shifted towards healing, rebuilding, and creating a society that values equality, tolerance, and respect for all. The legacy of the Qingdao Kingdom's oppressive rule would serve as a somber reminder of the importance of safeguarding human rights and working towards a world free from discrimination and injustice.

Another week later, the King and Queen of the Elven Kingdom are visiting the United States of America to meet the President.

Even some Dark elves with a high authority were also invited. Including the young dark elf Woman.