Chapter 5

Two weeks later, we see the Fairy Kingdom via satellite surveillance.

As the satellite surveilled the enchanting landscape of the Fairy Kingdom, capturing the bustling activities of the fairy population, it unexpectedly drew the attention of their leader.

With a raised eyebrow, the fairy leader noticed the presence of the satellite and attempted to employ her magical abilities to neutralize what she perceived as a potential threat.

However, to her frustration, the fairy's magical attempts proved ineffective against a satellite situated in space. The operators and guardians of the US Space Force monitoring the satellite were both surprised and amused by the fairy's futile efforts.

The encounter served as a reminder of the vast technological disparity between the human world and the magical realm. While fairies possessed extraordinary magical powers within their domain, their abilities did not extend to the realm of space. The satellite, unaffected by the fairy's magic, continued its surveillance undisturbed.

The operators and guardians observed the fairy leader's unsuccessful attempts with a mix of amusement and respect for the fairy realms' unique powers. They understood that while their advanced technology provided them with certain advantages, they must approach their interactions with the fairy kingdom with caution and sensitivity.

Recognizing the importance of maintaining peaceful relations, the operators and guardians made note of the fairy leader's response but refrained from any action that could further escalate tensions or provoke conflict. They maintained their surveillance from a respectful distance, ensuring that their activities did not infringe upon the fairy kingdom's boundaries.

The incident served as a reminder of the need for continued understanding and diplomacy between the human world and the magical realms. It highlighted the importance of recognizing and respecting the distinct capabilities and limitations of each realm, fostering an environment of mutual respect and coexistence.

With this newfound knowledge, the operators and guardians of the satellite continued their surveillance mission, capturing the beauty and activities of the Fairy Kingdom while maintaining a respectful distance. They aimed to learn more about the magical realm, seeking opportunities for peaceful engagement and cooperation while treading carefully to avoid any unintentional misunderstandings or conflicts.

Meanwhile, we see Towson and the Russian marine now named Vladimir Lem is walking with the wolf girl maid and Orc girl maid near the former Qingdao castle in the United Kingdom.

As they walked, their attention was drawn to a charming bakery nearby.

The aroma of freshly baked goods wafted through the air, enticing their senses and beckoning them closer. The display window showcased an array of delectable pastries, bread, and cakes, each inviting and tempting in its own way.

Curiosity piqued, the group decided to step inside the bakery, intrigued by the tantalizing treats on offer. The tinkling of a bell above the door signaled their entry, and they were greeted by the warm and comforting atmosphere within.