Chapter 26. The Billionaire.

Start from the beginning

"I might be a kookoo but at least my panties are not wet as of this moment."

"My panties are not wet!"

"Let me see." She instantly places her hand on top of my femme teasingly.

"No."

"I wonder what your vagina tastes like B."

"A!!!!"

"Hahahahahaha!" She then places her middle and index fingers on both sides of her mouth and sticks out her tongue while wiggling it.

I just shook my head on her. Her perverted mind is doing it again. At the back of my mind, I must admit, she isnt completely wrong about her observations.

I ignored Amy and focused my attention to my boys. They did not make use of the usual paper with a human silhouette as a target, rather they used empty cans of beers lined up many yards away from the marker.

Devon gets to go first. He shoots from left to right and he was able to hit all six cans. Well damn. I secretly wished my cousin did not hit at least one of the cans. How can one even beat that? My father taps Devon's shoulder like a proud father.

My Nikolai is next. Oh goodness, baby you better hit all the cans. I intertwined my hands and held them tight together as if praying. I gasped when my future husband hits all six cans without even breathing in between. I almost squealed in gladness. Ahhhhhh!!!! That's my boy right there ladies and gentlemen!

Amy's eyes widened and her jaw dropped in complete awe.

"Boooya! Have you seen that A?" I said all too proudly.

"Unbelievable." She said, still looking dumbstruck.

"Hahaha!" I jumped and clapped my hand, not being able to hold the excitment and pride I'm feeling in my heart anymore. I feel like Im a fan girl at a boyband's concert.

My two boys fist bumps like they usually do when they know they are winning. My father and Devon just stood there not allowing their reactions to show. If Pa is not impressed on that, I dont know what will impress him anymore.

At this point Im already struggling to hold myself together. My heart is doing the jumping jacks inside my ribcage. Ahhhhhh!!!!! I, Mary Arabella Volkov owns those two perfect specimen right there who beat my Father and Devon at their own game in their own friggin territory.

"Bitch calm yo titts." Amy said as she shakes her head on me. I stick out my tongue in response.

They all continued inspecting and tinkering the guns displayed on the table in front of them. A few seconds later, Carlos, my father's long time bodyguard took a chair and made Papa sit. I crinkled my eyebrows all puzzled.

"Hey A, did you see that?"

Amy did not answer so I cocked my head to the side and waited for her to respond. There's this unsettling look on my bestfriend's face.

"A.." I said as I await for her explanaion. I know that she knows something that she's not telling me.

"Please don't put me in a difficult situation B."

"Difficult situation? What are you not telling me? If its about Pa, I think I have the right to know."

Amy's shoulder's dropped in defeat. "I'm so sorry B. I'm sorry, I did not mean to keep this from you but your Ma and Pa made me promise not to tell you."

"Not to tell me what?"

"I'm sorry B."

"What A!"