Chapter 12. Teacher Belle.

Nikolai and Alexei instantly stood beside me while looking straight at the Albanian's entourage. Artan and my future husband are now having a boastful staredown. I feel like my heart is beating a million times.

I then carried Aria on my arms. The moment she sees Nikolai she instantly spreads her right arm gesturing Nikolai to come close to her.

"Hi little princess." Said Nikolai to Aria.

Aria is now wrapping her arms on both mine and my future husband's necks. To my surprise, the little angel kisses me and Nikolai on our cheeks one by one. I can see that Nikolai's expression suddenly changed. I know Aria was able to get into Nikolai's heart of steel.

Aria then touches my head dress and hair while looking all amazed. The moment she saw my wings, her lips parted in awe.

"Come my little angel, do you want to see my lady bug and grasshopper friends as well?"

Aria just nodded with a smile on her face.

I then looked at Nikolai in the eyes.

"Nikolai baby..."

"It's okay baby..." Said Nikolai.

I glanced at Artan while putting Aria down to stand. He's looking at me intently. I then walk past him and his men while clutching Aria with my right hand.

My insides are turning as we approach the backstage. Vasily, Ivan and Artan's two other men are following from behind.

Dylan is sitting in the middle of my boys and he looks like he was able to pacify the three except for Sylvester who has now a permanent frown on his face. Amy was done with arranging the costumes of my three girls. My bestfriend and my second bestfriend were surprisingly able to tame the kids.

"Hello everyone, this is Aria. Aria these are my friends. Do you want to play with them?"

The moment Amy heard Aria's name, her eyes widened.

Aria instantly hid behind my gown. I then knelt to her.

"Hey it's okay. You can stick with me instead if you want?"

Aria just nodded at me as she glances towards my kids direction.

Amy quickly went towards my direction and spoke to me in our native language.

"You mean?"

"Yes, he's here."

"Omg! Where? Oh youre so screwed B." Said Amy, teasing me.

I shoot another glare at her.

Oh my gosh, could this night be more heart pounding?

I then noticed my bestfriend glance at the back.

"Uh-oh." Said Amy.

"What Uh-oh?"

When I looked back, I see Alexei approach our direction and he looks livid.

Shit.

Amy instantly grabs Aria from me. I quickly paced towards Alexei's direction and stopped him.

"Alexei, please, Dylan is just here to help." I said with a low voice.

"You could have told me you needed help. Don't give me that shitty excuse."

"Alexei please? Even just for tonight."

"You fucking promised me."

Oh my god. What is happening? Why is this happening to me? First Artan, now this.