Chapter 5. The Godfather.

Hello my lovely readers! Thank you so much for your votes and comments!

I just want to say that in book two, dont expect that the characters will just stare at each other the whole time because that's not gonna happen. Their relationship will grow deeper and there will be a lot of explicit and mature content coming your way. If you feel uncomfortable with this, just dont read the part where you think they will be doing it. Lol. But then again I love it when my character does something dirty, naughty and impulsive.

Throw me some love will ya?

By the way, I just heard my gay neighbour shout "I LOVE BALLS!"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

When Nikolai pulled over in front of the house, I quickly ran inside and did not look back. I feel like my face has turned blood red in embarassment. When the rush in my body decipated, my senses and reason went back and I realized what I did in the car with Nikolai was so humiliating.

"Baby...." Nikolai said as he tries to keep up with me. I dare not look at his face. I cant, oh god I just really cant look at him. What could be my future husband think of me now? That her future wife is a closet slut?

I ran as fast as I can inside. I can sense that Nikolai is closing in on me. I entered Alexei's room, slammed the door on Nikolai and locked myself inside.

"Baby, tell me what's wrong?" Nikolai said and he sounds puzzled.

I did not answer him. I just rested my back on the door.

"Was it something that I did? Tell me..." Nikolai's voice is sweet and gentle as he tries to ease me down.

"Just go Nikolai, Im fine. Im just....I just cant see you right now."

"Tell me what's the problem so I can fix it." Oh god, Nikolai you are perfect, its just me who has a problem.

"Baby you know that I cant sleep without you. If you want to sleep here, that's fine by me, let me in, I want to go to bed with you." Said Nikolai as he pleads to me.

"Where's Alexei? I want to see Alexei." The only person I can look in the eyes and be comfortable with right now is Alexei.

"He's here. Alexei brother she wants to talk to you." Said Nikolai.

Someone cleared his throat. "Ah princess what's wrong? Open the door princess. I'm dying to see your face." Oh god, it's still Nikolai and he's impersonating Alexei's voice. I covered my mouth with my hand. I'm trying so hard to hold back my laughter. My future husband, the Russian Mafia Boss is the sweetest most adorable lover ever. I try so hard to cover my mouth so he cant hear me laugh.

"Princess? I love you princess." Said Nikolai still impersonating Alexei.

I then took a deep breath so I can talk straight. "I know it's you Nikolai! You are not a convincing Alexei at all!"

I then hear Nikolai soft chuckle.

"Call Alexei now Nikolai."

"Open the door, he's already on the phone." Said Nikolai.

"Dont come in or else Im going to hate you Nikolai."

He did not answer me.

"Nikolai, I said dont come in if I open the door to get the phone from you, you understand?"

"Yes."

I slowly unlocked the door and made a small opening for the phone. Nikolai handed me the phone, but at the same time he's trying to push his way inside.