Chapter 7. The Sunrise and the Jealous

Our entourage pulled over at the harbor. Even though the sun has not come out yet, I can still see from afar Yelena's yacht. There are many other boats and yachts around but Yelena was the one standing out from the rest because of its size. Nikolai held my right hand while Alexei held my other hand as we walk along the wooden walkway. Im actually relieved because I really thought that we would go somewhere where Nikolai can get something to tie me down.

"Why are we here Nikolai?"

Nikolai just glanced at me and smiled. They are still wearing the bandana's around their heads, but as usual, they pulled off the look. In fact it even added to their electrifying charm.

As we go near the yacht we see Yuri along with two other men already waiting for us.

"We're good to go Boss." Said Yuri to Nikolai. We then went in the yacht and towards the viewing deck at the back portion. Everything in Yelena's yacht is either white or creame colored including the seats and pillows. As the motor starts, the three of us sat while our breakfast is being served. The server is holding in his hand a bunch of red daisies and baby's breath.

"For Mrs.Volkov." He then hands me the flowers.

"Thank you."

I know for a fact that my Nikolai and Alexei had this all arranged. These two might be criminals in the truest sense of the word but they know how to melt my heart just like that. They are unbelievably affectionate and sweet. I quickly kissed Nikolai and Alexei on their cheeks. I suddenly feel so bad for getting back at them.

"I'm sorry Nikolai, Alexei..." I squeezed their hands and looks at them back and forth.

Nikolai then grabs me to sit on his lap. Alexei placed my feet on his lap and slowly removes my shoes. Nikolai kisses me on my cheek and neck. The wind is blowing my hair towards Nikolai's face, making it hard for him to open his eyes. I just giggle inside. Nikolai just smiles as I remove my hair from his face.

"The wind is such a cock blocker, isnt it brother?" Said Alexei while struggling to remove the strap of my shoes.

I can feel on my butt that Nikolai is already sporting a hard on. His left arm is wrapped around my back while the other arm is pressing just below my breasts..

"Let me do it Alexei." I leaned forward to unhook the strap of my wedge shoes.

"What a perfect view, right brother?" Said Nikolai to Alexei.

"The best view brother." Said Alexei as he stares at my cleavage intently.

I quickly place my palm on Alexei's face and tried to push him back. Nikolai then lets out a chuckle. I just shook my head. These two are at it again.

To be honest, I dont mind Alexei looking at me since the man has practically seen all of me back in Matushka's home. Despite the fact that I was so vulnerable that night, Alexei never forced or even attempted to lay a finger on me without my permission. He did not take advantage of my weakness that night which made me trust him even more.

After removing my shoes Alexei inched back close to us and places my feet on his lap. To my surprise, he lifted my right foot and plants small kisses on it like he's worshipping me. I can feel my face slowly heat up considering the fact that our server can see what the two are doing.

Alexei is planting small kisses on my legs. I can feel this volt of electricity as Alexei's lips touches my skin. My Nikolai on the other hand is planting kisses on my neck.

"Nikolai, Alexei..." I called out their names hoping they can go back to their senses. I'm bothered by the fact that I might actually give in any moment from now.