Chapter 14. Ya lyublyu tebya.

Hello my pretty (crazy) readers. How are you all? That's all. Thank you.

Kidding.

So let me just thank you all for the votes and comments. Keep them coming will ya? Show yo moma some love.

I feel so happy whenever I read your comments. It makes me feel like Im not alone in this cold and lonely world. *drops to the floor and sobs*

No really, I feel so happy knowing that I make my readers happy in my own little way.

****Aaaaaaanyway, I'm using "Madamme" instead of the usual (and the generally acceptable) "Madame" in my books for no sane reason. I just want it written that way. :) *****

Read on.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Stay away from me Alexei!"

I'm walking on the street while Alexei is following me from behind. He's placing his hands inside his pockets while walking. The two black SUV's are following us.

"Princess, you have been walking for three blocks. Are you sure your legs are still not tired?"

To be honest I think I am going to collapse anytime now. The sun is way up and I can feel the soft heat touching my face.

"Go away!"

"I wont." Said Alexei stubbornly.

"Suit yourself Alexei."

"Okay."

"Okay."

When I look back again, Alexei is now inching close to me.

"Why dont you follow your brother in Boston. Dont you want to enjoy yourself away from me as well Alexei?"

"Being away from you is hell."

"Aww..." The women huddling while pushing their baby strollers said in unison as we pass them by.

"Forgive him hun. He deserves a second chance. Look at that face." Said the oldest of the three to me.

"Don't get fooled by his face maam." I said to them. They just giggled while looking at us.

When I glanced at Alexei, I saw him wink at them while giving the cutest and naughtiest smile to them. They all puffed like seeing the dreamiest guy in the whole world. I'd like to call it, the Volkov effect. I swear, its like prohibited to be ugly when youre in the Russian Mafia. All of them in the Volkov crime family are drop dead gorgeous, except of course to the old and balding ones. I just giggle inside.

I looked at Alexei and rolled my eyes on him. To my surprise, Alexei catches me by my arm and grabs me close to him.

"The more youre making me chase after you, the more I get turned on."

Said Alexei, whispering on my ear. My lips parted when all of a sudden he manhandles me making my ass fly in the air. Alexei then spanked my bum it made a sound.

"Bad girl!" He said.

I heard the people around us, especially Alexei's own fans club giggle.

"Alexei youre embarassing me. Put me down!"

"Good. I was heading towards that direction actually." Alexei retorted.

He then went towards the car and places me inside. I adjusted my hair away from my face and blew air on some strands. Alexei sat beside me and instantly places his hand on my thighs,

"Pump up the AC please." I said to I.V. Ivan quickly obliged.

I decided not to go to Amy's anymore because of Alexei. I know it's going to be chaos if his and Dylan's paths cross again.