Chapter 15. The First Daughter.

Shoutouts to my dearest Summan, Olivia aka Livy aka the crazy one, lol, Mikayla and hcbrown8 for the comments and votes. I can see and feel you my pretty girls!

Also to Love_yatou, tecgirl, tallz123, kazzylu, sandra4g, bookjunky22, suchismita2001, munchkinnn_ Thanks for the votes!!!

Flying kisses to all my 48 Million followers. Bwahahahaha!

Love and appreciate you all. Mwah!!!!!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Nikolai is inching closer to me. I just stood and continued squeezing the flour mixture. My sweat is dripping down my neck and chest.

"Baby.." Said Nikolai while drawing close to me.

The chef and the other woman quickly went near the oven and turned their backs on us. Yuri and Boris are standing on the entrance of the kitchen.

I on the other hand did not say a single word. I just continued with what im doing.

"Im not going to apologize for what I did last night. I have all the right to react that way. You gave me no choice."

Why am I not surprise by this? He sounds like the other Boss I know.

Nikolai stood right next to me. I can already smell his icy cologne.

I added another handful of flour to the mixture. Nikolai slowly slid the bouquet of red daisies in front of me.

I rolled my eyes and instantly took the flowers and fed it to goatie.

"Here buddy.." Goatie chewed the flowers. "Good boy."

"Meeeh." Said goatie.

"You know goatie, you talk more sense than someone I know."

I heard Alexei snort like he's holding back his laughter.

"Im gonna shoot that animal down if you wont talk to me." Said Nikolai all too seriously.

I shot a glare at him. Oh god, he looks like he's not kidding at all.

I went back to my position on the center island and continued mashing and squeezing. One thing I know about my future husband is that, he cant stand not to touch me, and what better way to punish him than depriving him of that touch.

"Don't you dare touch me Nikolai."

"Youre mine, I will touch you whenever I want to touch you."

"Oh, just like Yrina? You go to her whenever you want to go to her like I just dont exist?" I looked at Nikolai sternly.

He then gestured everyone except for Alexei to exit the kitchen. After everyone exited, Alexei also followed, leaving me and Nikolai.

"She's just a business partner."

"A business partner who touches your chest and looks at you like she's obsessed with you?"

A smile is slowly forming on Nikolai's face. Unbelievable! At this point, the anger inside me is starting to boil up. I inhaled deep and sighed hoping to calm myself down. I then turned my back and went to the sink to wash my hands.

"Youre jealous." Is this man being serious? Ya think Nikolai?

"It's nice that you are very happy Nikolai. If she makes you this happy why dont you marry her? Here, give this ring to her instead. I think she'll be more than happy to give you babies you have been wanting."

I then tried to take the ring from my finger but Nikolai grabbed my hand.

"Don't you ever take this ring from you Mary Arabella Volkov."