Chapter 9. Mr. Brightside.

Dylan's Picture.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

My future husband agreed to defer my punishment. It might be because he felt that something is wrong. I reflected on what Amy said. Deep in my heart I also want to have a baby with Nikolai. Contrary to what my bestfriend fears, I know that my Nikolai would be the best father despite him being the Mafia Boss. Vyacheslav was able to raise Nikolai and Yelena well even without a mother, more so this time that, me and my Nikolai are both here for our future kids.

The three of us are in Nikolai's room. Alexei was the one who carried me on his arms to Nikolai's bed. Alexei and Nikolai are already in their usual white shirt and boxers, while I'm wearing my white undies and a pink cotton crop top. The no bra on policy of my ever difficult Nikolai has already taken effect.

Alexei is resting his back on the headboard of the bed. I'm resting my back on Alexei's side while his hand is on my abdomen.

All of a sudden my phone vibrates. It's Dylan. Geez of all the time to call me, why now Dy?

"Why the fuck is that shithead calling you?" Alexei said all too seriously. His mood suddenly changed. He then tried to snatch my phone from my hand.

"No Alexei, please. Perhaps Dylan wants to say something important."

"Then he can say it to me. Give me the phone princess or I swear this motherfucker will not see the light of day tomorrow."

I looked at Alexei sternly as he again threatens Dylan's life. I just decided to hand him the phone. He then answered Dylan's call.

"What do you want? Yah well you cant talk to her. Go fuck yourself." He then quickly cancelled the call.

My eyes widened in horror. What did Dylan ever do to him?

I just heard Nikolai snorted. I quickly remove myself from Alexei and tried to grab the phone back but he throws it right next to him on the other side.

I begrudgingly lay on my side facing my back on Alexei.

"Nikolai I want to sleep, come here, just the two of us."

There's this moment of silence after I said that.

"It's okay brother." Said Alexei.

I then felt him walk out and shut the door.

I feel like my eyes are being pinched. I am so mad at him but at the same time, I feel so guilty for making him feel out of place.

Nikolai then snuggled me. I can feel him breathe on my nape.

"My brother, he's one possessive asshole just like me."

"Nikolai, Dylan is my friend."

"He was your boyfriend." Nikolai said correcting me.

I turned to face Nikolai and burried my face on his neck. I feel like my heart is being crushed for doing this to Alexei. I shouldnt have said that to him.

"Nikolai baby, let's sleep at Alexei's?"

Nikolai said I should talk to Alexei first. I know it was a low blow for me to say that to him. Ugh! I really hate myself right now.

When I entered his room I see that he is holding a glass of scotch and a cigar while watching something on television.

When he sees me, he drinks all the scotch from the glass and pours another shot.

I sat in front of him. I looked him in the eyes but he gazes away from me. He then places the smoke on his mouth and inhales. The cigar lit up as he inhales deep.