Chapter20

Becky and freen went to their room.
But freen mind is thinking about her mother, how she will stay alone? Why can't she comes with me?.As becky also asks her mother to stay with me. But,she reject her offer.

Freen is seeing this place after five years alot changes.But she is very tried of today activities. So,she went to bed and rests on bed.

Becky: Freen, you can freshen up after that you can sleep....saying that she gives freen clothes as her luggage is arrived there.

Freen went to washroom for changing while becky starts thinking about their night " freen looks very tired, she also needs time for adjust everything and I have to control myself around her. So, Plz mind don't think any naughty ideas".

Then,freen comes from restroom and sleeps on bed then saw becky is still thinking.

Freen: What are you thinking? Come and sleep. I know you are very stronger but humans need sleep ....said with sleepy face.

Becky wents and freshen up and settles beside freen,who is sleeping peacefully. Then,she saw freen with pouty lips and face "how lucky I am to have you my angel? I want to do many things with you , but I know you need sone time. I will try to control myself " said while kissing her lips gently.

Then she sleeps while cuddling her, freen moves closer to her and places her face in Becky's neck. Suddenly, becky got panicked as she is feeling so hot and her buddy is starts awaken. But she control herself and try to sleep.

Becky woke up first in the morning and saw her fairy is sleeping besides her, after a long time she slept peacefully in freen arms.

Then, she went to downstairs her parents and her brother are in hall. Her brother started to tease becky.

Richie: Is freen ok? How was your night my sister monster.

Becky: facepalm her and said " don't worry she is okay. Didn't happen anything".

After that she went to kitchen and grab the breakfast for freen. In room, freen is still sleeping ,

Becky: Wake up my baby. You can sleep after having breakie.....freen is moving in her sleep while becky continuously kissing her cheeks.

Freen: Becky stop...I will wake up and what time it is ,we have go to office.

Becky: You don't have to my wifey. Today is rest for you,see your face looking pale. You are so weak bunny. Go, freshen up and eat this breakfast.

Freen: No, I am not weak. You only weak,I am strongest.....said with a pouty face.

Becky: Ok Baby bunny, you are the strongest but you have to eat and take rest today. I will return early today .

Freen: Ok, but feed me.

Becky smiles and started to feed her, after freen does her morning routine. Then ,she get ready and went to company.

Freen went to downstairs and starts roaming around and talks with becky's parents. She asks becky's mom that she will cook food today.

Becky's mom: Do whatever you want and don't call me aunty, I am also your mother only. ......they both hugged and chit-chats alot.

At night,

Freen is cooking in kitchen. Suddenly becky comes and starts searching for freen and have seen in kitchen. She happily wents to her,

Becky: My beautiful wifey is cooking food me.Nice.

Freen: Yes my hubby, go fresh and come I will serve you dinner....said with strict tone.

Becky: Ok my bunny.....with that she wents to their room.Becky is very happy that she is leading her dream life.

After some minutes, becky come down,they both sat and starts eating.She came to know that Freen cooking is skills are extraordinary.

After that freen walked to kitchen to wash dirty plates. Becky saw freen back when she is washing plates and wents towards her.

Becky presses her hard chest with the freen's soft back. Then she, starts pressing her more until freen touches the table.

Freen gulped and tried to ignore the feeling that she is feeling down there, as becky's buddy has poking her ass.

Becky turns freen to her and notices the revealing collarbones of freen with white skin.

Becky gulps and licked his lips. She wraps her hands tightly around freen's tiny waist.

Freen breath stucks and closed her eyes feeling becky's hand. Becky moves towards her neck and starts inhaling her scent.

Then, she pecked freen's neck and starts licking her neck and earlobe with that freen starts moaning.

Becky continue to bite freen's neck, but they stopped when her mom comes there and see's them.

Becky's mom: Ahem....Why don't you guys go to your room?.......And becky don't be harsh on my daughter- in-law.

Freen starts walking to their room, without looking back. While becky,

Becky: Mom!.......with that she wents to her room.

Stay tuned.....