Chapter4

Becky woke up first,as she saw her sunshine is sleeping peacefully in her arms. She desperately wanted to kiss her, so she moves towards herself until their lips touched or we can say kissed with each other,and freen starts moving in her sleep and wake up with a sudden moist feeling.

Freen also don't move from that position. With that becky starts kissing her hardly. Becky wents on top of her biting her lips with string force. Freen is also enjoying the kiss but,becky is very strong she cannot hold herself pace.

Becky moves her lips hardly on brunette (freen) and bites her lower lip to hain more access. With that reaction freen open's her mouth.The blonde(becky) girl starts to exploring freen's mouth like no other day. They both are in heaven.Until freen lost her breath starts slowly hitting on becky.
Blonde girl removes from her mouth,their saliva is each other faces as they makes out session is very long .A Both of them starts panting. As they are each other's first kiss.

Becky: Are you okay? That is so wonderful, I lost in your touch ,and gets a sudden feeling to kiss you.

Freen doesn't say anything while kissing,she has so many thoughts, whenever she see's becky. But she keep on avoiding her feelings.Even thorough,becky make a move, as she also have same feelings like me this words keep on circling in her mind.

Freen: We have to go for campaigns area.They might be searching for us.(She doesn't know how to told her thoughts)

Becky's thinks why is she not saying anything about incident.This hurts blonde girls feelings.

As they starts moving from that place, it's their last day of campaign.As both duo are going they came across different things in forest environment from squirrel's chattering,rustle of animals,leaves rustling, insects humming,birds singing.

Freen is so happy with that nature,she starts moving towards different squirrel's...Becky only watches her,how the brunette is happy genuinely.She came across many girls only wants her body, money.But her freen is very different.

Suddenly,freen fell down by slipping from the uneven area as clumsy as she.
Becky fastly goes to her and starts checking her.The brunette got scratches on her legs,but blood starts coming from them.

Becky started to get panic as she is seeing her angel's blood.Freen is telling that she is fine,but blonde knows that her love is in pain.Suddenly becky ties a cloth on freen's leg and tightly presses on it.

After that becky carries her girl in a bridle style and starts walking. Freen keep on saying that she can walk,but blonde doesn't listen to her. Suddenly her anger burst when freen keeps on bickering like that.

Becky: Can't you stay silent for some time....With that they starts moving towards their camping.

Freen: My mother never says anything to me, You have scolded me ..said with teary and pouty face.

Becky: Sorry my bunny. I didn't understand anything after seeing your blood.(Facepalms herself how childish her girl is)

Freen: Okay, I forgave you this time...She is murmuring that she keeps talking to becky like her mother.

Becky heart beats fastly as she listening to freen words.They both came nearer to the campaign area. Nam,irin,nop are coming towards them. As they saw becky is carrying freen.Out of nowhere,heng also standing with them.

Nam: Becky,where you both have gone.We are searching for you.
Irin: Freen,what happened to you?why are you in becky's arms?
Nop:Hey you idiot,can't you play a single game.
Heng: Freen,Is something happened to you?(Heng is genuinely feels love towards brunette,she attracts heng in her day itself. But he is coward to say her feelings)

Becky: Can give some time to speak.You all keep on investigating me...With that becky carries freen to place her on the chair and goes for bringing medical kit.

Becky starts cleaning and apply bandage to the wounds. As she saw freen expression that she is in pain. Without releasing blonde eyes are getting teary.
At that moment,becky confirms her feelings towards her angel.She determines to protect her from the world.

Her friends are watching the whole scenario.They got shocked as becky eyes are getting watery,because they haven't seen becky crying. Mainly Irin knows her from childhood that blonde never attached to people. She sees a different becky now. After that becky explains everything that they lost a way to reach and other.They moved each other tents.

Freen is sleeping.Irin comes and wake up and gives her food.

Irin: How are you feeling now?
Freen: I am fine,becky took care of me from yesterday.

Irin: I can See that, Ok tell me do you feel anything for becky. Because I have seen her ,she never attaches easily.

Freen: I don't know how to say,when she touches me I feel very different like butterfly's dancing in tummy. I wanna discuss with you as my heartbeat keep on increasing when she see's me or nearer to me.

Irin knows both are falling for each other.

Irin: Oh freen, this is called love.Didn't you see becky eyes are teary,when she saw you in pain.This is how it felt...One more thing becky's doesn't cry for anyone,I also saw her crying fast time.

For freen it is very important to process the new information. Becky doesn't cry for anyone,yesterday she cries for her family.Today it's for me..Ahhh! My brain starts exploiting with many thoughts.(Love is not easy...right!)

At the end of that day,all went to their houses. As it is last day of the trip.Becky sits beside her angel and watches her.Their gang came to know that becky is so whipped for freen.

Everyone reaches their home. Becky went inside her mansion with feeling lonely. As she spends more time freen and others,now she is getting very boring.But,suddenly she got a call from freen,which helps to lighten up her mood.

On call
Freen:Did you reached safely? I enjoyed our kiss.I am feeling shy to say anything infront of you.
Becky:Yes my bunny. I can understand ok tell me what are you doing?

Freen: Mom keep on scolding for my wounds,saying that I am naughty and never listen to anyone...You tell me I haven't fell down intentionally or something.

    On the other side becky keep on laughing with freen for her silly complaints.They both talked like that for many hours.

Becky: bunny,My bunny .......bunny she thoughts as brunette slept while talking.Then,she hang up the call and went to sleep. Her life started to become happy because of a certain bunny.

Love begins.........
This is a fan- fiction of freen and becky.

Stay tuned.......