Chapter10

Becky's pov:

I don't know,where my life has taking  me..as I am sitting in the club fucking a new girl everyday and drinking without any limit. I cannot see freen with any other guy, i don't have that much resilient. I doesn't think i can saw her, while she is with others.I decided to move from here. I am in my high,so i called richie to pick me.

In Armstrong mansion,

Her parents are very furious at her.when she moving in to her room,they stopped her.

Dad: Do you know what are doing with your life?

Mom: Baby is something troubling you,we are there for you.Tell me your problem to your mama(with teary eyes)

Becky: Dad,mom I have decided to go England for my studies and continue there.Mom don't cry for me please,because I can't see you like that.I been thinking about it,i cannot stay here.

After saying this, I went to room with blurry eyes. I know, i am gonna miss them but I can't stay here.

Her parents are discussing about to send her. They comes to a decision that she will change after going there. Something,is bothering their daughter. So,they focus on that...

After 10 days I went to England, my parents doesn't say me anything. How understanding they are....I continued studying there....

I think, I am gonna forgot her by fucking everyone and moving away from her is the best option.But no,her face always comes to my mind....

Eventually, I stop going to clubs and started focussing on my career.I don't know, whether I able to love someone like I feel for freen. From now onwards i will start a new career. As,I will the next CEO of my parents company.........(As Richie have, his own business )

Freen's pov:

My life is being stressed due go work , but mom happiness matters to me. But, I am happy to be stand there for her.

I am managing my studies, along with work. Because, I want to do a more decent job. I haven't seen becky after that, it is not that easy to forgot her as she becomes my first love. But, I don't have any time.

After many days,i heard that becky went to foreign for studies from irin. I won't understand why she has gone suddenly, but it helps me as I cannot have see her fucking other girls.

My gang is always there for me. Heng becomes my best friend as he always there for me in any situation. My mom's health is getting better,doctor's also mesmerizes with her recovery......

Eventually, he started asking out on a date, I decline without affecting his feelings.I don't want to hurt my heart again, by trusting someone blindly. Me and heng becomes good friends.

My life going on with peace. But, my heart feels hollow,like someone already takes it from me.......

Unexpected right.

Stay tuned...............