Chapter22

One month has passed after their marriage both lived happily. Today they went to a resort near the beach to enjoy their weekend.

Freen is roaming and watching nature and becky sits at the corner and seeing her wife.

After they had lunch and started playing in the water. They enjoyed their weekend happily.At the end of the day ,they both went to mansion.

Freen is planning to do something for becky as she knows that becky is controlling sexual desires for the sake of her.

At night, freen went to washroom and wore red colour lingerie and comes out, where Becky is sitting.

Becky was stunned to see freen, as her body is tempting her to touch. Suddenly her buddy is standing straight poking from pants. Becky watches her wife has rounded breast which can fit into her hands easily and thin waist and legs...

Freen wents and sits on becky's lap and starts moving slowly on her.Becky cannot able to control herself and grabs freen's waist tightly, stands with freen legs around her waist and goes to bed.

Becky: You are seducing me Baby....Did you really want this?

Freen: Yes my baby...

Without wasting time becky started to kiss freen aggressively and moves to neck leaving purple hickeys..freen is moaning loudly..

Becky: Call me Daddy from now on...and starts bitting her collarbone.

Freen: Ok....Da..daddy ..Aah!

Then she pulls freen's inner in one go and saw perfect breast.

Becky: Ah mommy you're are so nice, I want your bobbies.

With that she attacks on freen's breasts after leaving marks she goes to nipples which are hard.She attaches her and sucking on it and playing with others.

Freen: Ahh!....A aah Da...daddy...slow ......Freen is moanimg loudly.

After satisfying with both the nipples she went to belly and starts kissing there and removes freen's panty. She remove her clothes. Becky's dick was straight awakened and it is around 9 inches...

Freen: (shocked) It's my first time that is very big, won't fit in me Daddy.

Becky: I know my baby, your daddy will helps it, now you enjoy...

She went near freen's thigh and starts kissing her and sucking and moved to clit and starts moving her tounge roughly...freen is moaning her name

After,she inserted her finger into freen hole and moving fastly.. add another one ,freen is feeling something in her stomach after thrusting for sometime she cummed on becky's hand.

Becky went to her pussy and licked all the juices....freen is watching becky with a tired face, she wants to kiss becky..

Freen: Plzz kiss me daddy.....

With that becky comes and starts kissing freen..After becky settles on freen and attaches her dick at the entrance of freen's pussy.

Becky: This will causes you some pain, but it feel good after sometime.

Freen: hmm Daddy..

Slowly,she inserted her dick in to Freen's pussy. Freen is pain, tears are rolling in her eyes,becky saw and goes to her face and starts kissing..Becky totally inserted into her and waits for freen's to adjust her size.

Freen: Y...you can mo...move da..addy....

Becky starts moving slowly into her, freen is moaning under her which gives more energy to becky. She starts thrusting roughly this time....

Freen: da..Daddy slow......she is biting on becky's neck.

Becky started sitting freen's prostate continuously giving different sensations to freen.

Becky: Bunny you are so tight clenching around my dick.......

After few thrusting both cummed,becky releases her seeds in freen.

Freen: E..enough daddy....stop..I ..I am tried..

Becky: Now only we have started baby. . ..after saying she again started thrusting into her and puts freen leg on her shoulder and thrust hard.Both cummed.

Freen: S..slow Plzz da..Daddy!

Becky: Mommy...ride on me.....

Becky changed their position, freen is on top of her riding ,becky's grabs her waist and pushing freen more.They continued doing about nine rounds, freen slept while becky is fucking continuously and saw freen is sleeping , with that she comes up and kissed her on the lips and slept on her...

I write this Chapter after reading many One Shots......

Stay tuned........