Chapter17

Everything, goes on as usual, Becky keeps on trying for forgiveness from freen from last six months.

In these months, Freen sees changes in Becky, but she doesn't want to forgive her and accept Her that easily..

Freen also knows that she still loves her, That's the reason she doesn't opens her heart yet....

Freen and becky going for a meeting, Becky asks freen to join with her. They are for another company which is quite away from there .

Becky couldn't stop gazing her bunny, while freen

Freen: Can you stop staring me ? .....said slowly.

Becky: No, I am just checking what's mine.

Freen: No, I am not yours ..freen said angrily.

Becky felt a something in her heart,when she says that. But,she also knows freen still loves her.

They reached the company and starts discussing things that lasts till evening. Becky stressed alot while they are travelling suddenly car suddenly goes out of the way and hits with the large tree....

Everything went blank for freen some time, then she saw rebecca in floor and half unconscious. She doesn't know what to do, but immediately calls the emergency service and informs the situation.

While freen is keep on talking with her to make her conscious " Becky, becky you can fight Plz wake up".... " Plz baby, I love you alot, don't do this to me please.... I will forgive becky Plzz get up. You have to fight " freen doesn't what she is saying she didn't even thinking about it.

Becky is half- consciously listening all this words said by freen. She is very happy internally.

Later, becky joined in the hospital.They are treating her while freen is waiting for her.

She informs her parents about the accident. They immediately comes to there.

After that, said "there is no need to worry and she is fine and becomes conscious in one hour"...

Freen parents recognize her and she talks with them tells about the accident.
After she wants from there,knowing becky is safe....

After becky's parents went to meet her,

Becky's Mom: Baby, how are you now? How all these happened?

Becky: Nothing mom, It was just an accident. See I am okay now(freen also excepts becky but she is not here is there in her thoughts)

Dad: ok baby, I saw freen today she only joined you here. Do you remember anything?

Becky: Yes dad. I remembered everything ,she is angel mom.But I make her suffered alot mom,because of my anger and frustration.

Becky's parents are also thinking what happened to her, what is she talking.

Mom: What are you talking baby? You makes her suffer , how?

Becky's starts explaining every thing, how she misunderstands the situation and how she cheated on her, why she moved away from there. Her parents are listening to her every words ,thinking her daughter really made a big mistake

Becky: She said she forgives me if woke up from accident. I am very happy mom,dad. I also know I made her suffered alot, but I want to marry her and make her mine. Mom, I cannot able to see when She is talking with others.I immediately wants to make her mine.

(Her parents are processing all the information. In all these years,they didn't understand why becky changed alot.. The reason is freen.. Their daughter is madly in love with her and possessive towards her. They also don't know,the relation them is healthy or not... As their daughter acts like psycho when talking about her.

But they decided that,they will be their for her , and asks freen for her daughter. They know if she didn't get her, she gonna be mad.)

Mom: Why you have been possessive of Her? Why cannot you trust her becky?

Becky: I am not possessive, I just love her madly. I trust her mom, but I don't trust others. She is angel mom, everyone easily attracts with her. That's the problem.
Mom, why don't you asks her hand for me? If her mother days her, she will not oppose her decision. I am the one, who lost happiness by making her suffer.

Her Mom ,Dad are thinking that " if Freen enters into her life,she gonna change their daughter in a good way. A hope builds in them".

Dad: We will ask her,but you gave to gain her trust and shows her you can take care of her.

Becky: Yes, dad I will do everything for her. But mom,Dad that time I mad at her and I don't what to Do anything ,my mind plays with me that's why I took horrible decisions. I don't do anything like that.

Mom: I can understand.Ok you can take rest and we will wait outside Baby.

Her parents decided to talk with her mom about freen's hand.

Becky is very happy that freen said she forgive her and says I LOVE YOU but deep in her mind,she also thinks freen only says because of her situation.

But she is happy that her parents will ask freen's hand and she can make freen her own.

Stay tuned..........