Chapter23

I woke up with something poking and pain in lower area.Then I saw becky is inside in me, I feel she is hard in early morning.

Then, I try to get up from her hold but she wake up and saw me with lusty eyes.

Becky: Mommy, I want you Plzz ..

Freen: Becky, I am feeling sore down there. I know if you start,you don't stop easily.

Becky: Please bunny just one round....Plz Plz........said with pouty face.

Freen: Just one round.(How can I say no her pretty face)

Becky: Thank you mommy! .....she starts kissing.

Becky starts thrusting into her again and again after four rounds she stopped when freen cannot able to bare. She saw freen is in pain,so she carry freen to washroom and washed her in hot bath tub.

Freen: Baby I feeling numb,I can't able to feel my legs.You are monster.

Becky: I know, I cannot able to control by seeing you....I will go and brings breakfast for you.

When becky goes to downstairs her parents are looking at her and their faces are dull like they didn't sleep. But becky goes to kitchen, to bring breakfasts while her mother goes with her

Becky's mom: How is freen? Is she able to walk?......asked teasingly.

Becky: Mom! What are you talking? .....said innocently.

Becky's mom: You are too loud yesterday, see because of you both,we didn't sleep just look at our faces.....says with frustrated......But, I am happy you will give us grand child soon.

Without saying anything becky left from their, she wents to her room. Both of them eat their breakfast and becky alone get ready to office as freen can't able to walk.

Freen went downstairs after taking some rest and starts cooking. At evening,She went to her mother to meet her.

Her mother was so happy, that her daughter is living happily and someone is their to take care of her.

After that she went to Armstrong mansion,at that time becky came to home.At their room,

Becky: Where you have gone mommy? I am searching for you.

Freen: I went to see Mom, since its been many days.

Becky: Hmm. Today is very boring, I haven't see you from morning my bunny......said by taking Freen in to her lap.

Freen: I think Daddy needs something but I am sore down there.

Becky: Help me by stroking it Plzz baby...without saying anything she started removing her pant.

Freen: Your buddy is awakened daddy....with that she kneel down infront of her and starts stroking.

Becky jolted when she felt Freen's hand started stroking her. After stroking from top to bottom freen started licking her length and suck it like a lollipop. Freen looks up and saw becky is closed her eyes and enjoying her work. Freen turned on by that seen.

Then, she started to lick Becky's sensitive top and give kitten licks and massages her balls using other hand.

Becky widens her eyes and saw how beautiful her wife is giving kitten licks to her length.

Becky: My kitten plz do..... faster ! I am going to cum.

Freen keeps on sucking her dick and becky cum's into her mouth. Freen gulped all her cum at a time.

Freen: Do you enough with that my dear hubby? .....saying that she stands up and starts removing her dress.

By seeing freen naked, becky's dick twitched again and she can see freen is soaking wet down.

After that freen went to becky and sits on her lap by adjusting her entrance to becky's dick. Becky hold freen's waist tightly and enters into her in one go.

Freen: Da...daddy......yelled in pain.

Becky starts moving and mouth is sucking nipples. Freen starts moaning from extreme sensation.

Freen: Yo..you are so go..good...Daddy.

Becky: How are you so tight kitten? I fucked all night .....saying she starts slapping freen's ass and massaging it.

Freen: I am c..close Daddy...

Becky: Cum with me mommy...she hugged and thrusting her fastly,becky cummed inside freen.

After some time she heard soft snores coming from freen, she smiled and removes her dick from freen and carries her to bed.

She went to washroom to bring hot water and cleaned freen.After she sleep beside her by kissing on forehead.

Becky: I will always keeps you for myself bunny, you are my everything...

Days went by, they are living happily going to company and in home...They have silly fights, only freen starts that to..Becky always smiles to her wife's silly fights and words.....

Stay tuned......