Chapter15

Becky's world has become numb,she keep on thinking that day she haven't seen they both kissing, only he slightly leans on that's the view she have saw her.

A guilt keeps on building in her heart. Freen doesn't cheated on her,she cheated on freen.Her anger take her life away.

"You suffered alot Baby, sorry for making you suffer all these years. I am such a immature person.Even sorry also small wore. How much you suffered when you saw me fucking heidi.." she keeps on thinking and tears are falling from her eyes.

Her single mistake in her life costs her 5years separation from her bunny. "Baby I gave you so much pain. I am very bad person.I didn't trust you" Becky thoughts.

She wanted to see,and tells her sorry But,is Sorry enough for her mistake.These are the words running towards her mind. But she wants to talk her.

Then she immediately went to freen's cubicle,there she saw bright us talking with her.(Everyone attracts to you freen, that is not your problem this is mine.But You're also mine. This time I will not leave) becky calls freen to her cabin. Without uttering a word, freen starts walking with her.

In becky's cabin;

They both entered,becky is staring at freen with a guilty face. Freen us thinking why she calls me and gazing on me,without saying anything. After ten minutes freen calls her,

Freen: Madam, why you called me? Is there any work?

Becky goes nearer to her,

Becky: I am sorry Freen for everything I created in your life. Because of me you suffered alot. I know sorry is very small word for my mistakes.(I have changed you alot freen. Because of me, you become like these, from sweetest smile to this bunny)

Freen: What are saying madam? I am not able to understand your words.

Becky: That day, I saw you with heng I think you both are kissing from that position.That's way I go out from and I can't able to control my anger. I started on think you cheated on me and I kissed heidi there.I don't want to see your face,that's way I become like that.

Freen doesn't know the real reason behind becky why she turned like that..Now only She knows about the thoughts of Becky. But, Freen does not saying anything .

Becky: Please say something freen.I am getting worried.

Freen: I don't know what to talk about it. I don't know why you stopped talking to me.

The reason is heng and me are kissing,Why you assumed like that?Do i look such cheap to cheat on you. I didn't say anything while you're kissing me but you understand I will do same for everyone. I am an idiot to love you with all my heart.

Becky: Don't say such words from your mouth please... I am the one who is wrong here. Plz forgive me.

Freen: Forgiveness becky do you think its that easy for me to forgive you.Even though, you kissed another girl, i try to solve the problem by talking to you.

I know that you misunderstands the situation between heng and me , but after I saw you with heidi and I want to clarify that issue.

But,when I saw you fucking heidi that day I changed my opinion. You broke my heart Ms Armstrong and I am never gonna forgive that.

Becky: Baby, I know that I have done a huge mistake. I only fucks her to taking my stress and anger from me.I didn't feel anything for anyone except you.

Freen : How many times you gonna sat that ? asks with sarcastic smile. I have broken Ms.Armstrong after you cheated on me.

Even though we didn't propose each other, I loved you my whole-heartedly. But you are not capable for that.After 5 years you are asking for forgiveness.

Becky: Don't speak like that please. I don't wanna see you with heng, as my heart cannot process that, so I moved from here.

Freen: You are suddenly asking, because heng told you about these. If he didn't tell you ,you won't believe me right. Trust is the main pillar for more any relation.

You can come and ask me about the situation ,I will tell you the truth. You know what is your biggest problem is? Communication, with talking with others you only assumes and misunderstands everything.

Becky: Plz bunny.....These years are very difficult for me which changes me alot.The thoughts of you keep on running in my mind...Please give a chance baby to prove myself.

Freen: Do you think, you really deserve a chance? And Please don't remove my job for saying this to you, After I will find a new job I will resign automatically.

Becky: Don't say that like that, I won't fire you ....and see I will make you mine.

Freen: Madam, I have works to completed.... Saying this she bows and went from there.

Becky: I will make you mine, just wait and watch. This time I will make my move fastly my bunny.......

Let's see what becky gonna do.......

I am thinking about to wrote another story of beckfreen. (Or) oneshot.

What do you want?

leave a comment on that.🦾

Stay tuned..........