Epilogue

VOTE PLEASE <3

Oh and her wedding dress ----> (I'm in love with it)

* 5 Years Later *

I mustered up the courage to look at myself in the mirror and took a few minutes to fully study myself. My dark hair had grown to my ideal length as it flowed over my shoulders and half way down my back in loose curls. 

My dark eyes were rimmed with eyeliner and long, thick lashes making them the highlight of my face. My skin was flawless, not a blemish to be found and my lips were a soft pink, making them smooth and vibrant.

My dress was my favourite part of looking at myself. It had a tight bodice with a large ribbon wrapped around my waist and pushing up my chest a bit. From the top of the ribbon to my neckline was lace, stopping at the top of my shoulders and covering any skin exposed on the top half of my body, other than my arms.

It flowed outwards after my waist and fell to the floor elegantly, pooling on the floor and sending off alarms in my head worrying about tripping over it. It also had to pockets, which was weirdly my favourite part, as I sneakily put a chocolate bar into cause I knew we wouldn't be eating for another couple of hours and Sarah refused to let me eat this morning, telling me how I might not fit into my dress.

I turned around, hearing the door open and came face to face with a grinning Sarah. Speak of the devil eh? 

"You look beautiful." She whispered to me, staring at me intently. 

"Thanks, so do you." I said softly, not wanting to break the quiet atmosphere that was surrounding us.

"So, do you have all the requirements?" She asked suddenly, walking towards me.

"Oh crap! I forgot all about them!" I quickly panicked. She laughed, picking up her purse and searching inside it.

"Something borrowed are those earrings, cause I know for a fact that you 'borrowed' them from me a year ago and never gave them back. Something old is that chocolate bar that you put in your pocket when you thought I wasn't looking, cause hunny that's been in your kitchen for a couple of months now. And something new and blue is this:" She said holding her palm open to show me a replica of Harry's paper plane necklace, except with a small tiffany blue coloured diamond encrusted at the edge of it and in bracelet form.

I gasped, tears welling up in my eyes at the thought fullness of her gifts.

"Thank you. So much." I whispered, hugging her tightly after she put the bracelet on me. 

"My gifts to you. But I'm serious, I want those earrings back." She said jokingly and I laughed, just as Niall entered the room.

"Ready?" He asked, holding out his arm to me. Since I'm not on speaking terms to any of my family members I had asked him to fill in the roll as my father, leading me up the aisle. We had become unbearably close in the last few years, as close as me and Sarah were. 

She had no problem sharing me as a best friend however, as her and Zayn were engaged, and were perfect together too.

"I don't think I can do this," I panicked, sliding my arm around Niall's and watching Sarah line up ahead of me.

"Think of Harry." He spoke quietly, his breath fanning my face. 

I nodded, my thoughts drifting to Harry's laugh, smell, smile, how he had proposed to me, when we were in Hawaii on a boat just at sunset. I laughed subconsciously as I remembered how he had pushed me into the water after I had said yes for teasing him about how cheesy he was.

I was suddenly broken out of my stupor when I heard the bride's march begin and I took a step forward.

My eyes met Harry's and all fear and worry washed out of me, our eyes locking and holding such strong love it was almost overwhelming. 

The time passed quickly, our vows short and sweet and the mass small and romantic.

The priest uttered the words I had been waiting months to here and I had no other thoughts than those two words in my mind..

"I do."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, that's it! Thank you so much for reading this story, I know it was short but hopefully this summer I can edit the whole thing and make the chapters longer. Please, please, please vote, it's just a click of the button and it is the last chapter so it would mean a lot. :)

I WILL EDIT THIS ALL IN THE FUTURE AND MAKE IT MUCH LONGER I PROMISE