**Supposed to be Chapter 15**

***IMPORTANT***

So, this might be kind of confusing but this is supposed to be Chapter 15, the one just before when Zayn and Cris are talking and the break-up happens. I have no idea how to change things around without deleting all the Chapters, so you'll have to bear with me cause I upload from my iPod :)

It had officially been 3 months since I started touring with One Direction, and one month of dating Harry. I thought back to the first month, getting close to Harry, the second month when we 'hated' eachother and now, just finishing a month of being Harry's girlfriend.

The days past quickly, we usually just did the same thing each day but the nights were definitely the best part. Touring has been the best time of my life, the crowds of girls were crazy and the rush I got from singing was incredible.

As I was laying on my bed, unable to sleep and thinking all of this over I realised that it was Harry's birthday in about 2 weeks and I had nothing planned.

"Niall," I whispered, attempting to wake him up. I heard him groan so I tried again, which just resulted in him turning over and staying asleep. I quickly thought on my feet, running downstairs and quickly cooking up some bacon.

I brought it upstairs, setting it beside his bed and watching him as he bolted up and began devouring the food without a look in my direction.

"Niall?" I tried when he was finished as he looked over at me, wiping his mouth with his sleeve.

"Yeah? What was the food for?" He wondered suddenly as I sat down on the bed beside him.

"I need your help. I need to plan a party for Harry and get him a present but it has to stay on the downlow, so only you can know for now." I informed him, grinning excitedly.

"And why did you need to wake me in the middle of the night to tell me that," he asked sleepily.

"It's 11am idiot, rise and shine! We need to go out and start organising!" I said, pulling open the curtains and letting light flood into the room.

"Uggh, why cant we just do it here?" He complained, pulling the blanket over his head.

"Because," I started, dragging the word out.

"Harry can't know anything about what's gonna happen so if he even hears a word of the plan, we're gonners." I stated, pulling Niall up and pushing him into his closet to get dressed before I hopped into the shower.  

"Okay, so the plan so far is Liam's on invitations, Louis' on decorations, Zayn's on entertainment, your on food and I'm doing everything else yeah?" I confirmed with Niall one final time, taking a bite out of my chocolate brownie.

Niall nodded, finishing off his second cookie and starting on his sandwich while I wrote everything down on my notepad.

"Okay, I'll tell the guys their jobs, your to keep your mouth shut about it and we have to meet again tomorrow to plan and order the cake," I told him, finishing my Chai Latte.  

When we had finished in Starbucks we went home, my notebook tucked safely in my bag, along with the first part of Harry's present. I was unbelievably excited for the party planning and was so glad Niall agreed to do it with me cause Louis, Zayn and Liam were always busy with their girlfriends.

"Hey, where were you guys?" Harry said as we came in the door together.

"Out and about." I smiled, getting on my tippy toes and planting a kiss on his lips.

"Well do you wanna go see a movie?" He asked hopefully, but I shook my head sadly.

"I can't sorry Haz, I need to ring Sarah, I haven't spoken to her in like a full week and you know how long our phone calls take," I explained as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Well what about you call her tomorrow and we go out now then?" He suggested and I denied again sadly.

"I really can't. I told her I'd call today and I have plans tomorrow," I said as he let go of me, kissing my forehead softly as I ran up to my room to explain my party plans to Sarah.  

The next day rolled around, and Niall and I left together again to go sort out the cake. We arrived at the bakery at 1pm, just as a few customers were leaving. We had called ahead of time to make sure the shop was closed for awhile so no paparazzi caught pictures of us ordering a cake.

As we walked into the shop a sweet smell overtook my senses and I looked around in wonder at the different cake designs on the walls. We walked up to the counter and greeted the lady standing there.

"Hello, I'm Marley, how can I help you guys?" She asked politely as Niall just looked around.

"Uhm, I was planning to get a two tier, chocolate fudge cake in the form of a big, red bus with little sugar figurines of One Direction standing at the top?" I asked the lady as she jotted everything down on a piece of paper.

She turned it around to me after a couple of minutes to show me a sketch and I grinned at how awesome it already looked.

"Perfect, how much will that be?" 

I asked as we exchanged money and me and Niall were on our way back. Just after a few minutes we were spotted by a few fans.

We took pictures and autographs and then headed back home, pleased with the days work.